Fastest falls from grace in MMA?

Mostly Anderson Silva's Opponents, kind of says something about his "greatness"

probably too early to say Nate Marquardt but it seems like he was hyped to take over for Anderson.

Mostly Anderson Silva's Opponents, kind of says something about his "greatness"

i see where your going with that being lutter, leites, cote, irvin , griffin and old stephan bonnar on boldenone... but theres a few good fighters in there still around you have to give him that. and like joe rogan was saying (as much as i hate to agree with him) sometimes the dangerous fights are the ones youre supposed to win..

David "The Soul Assassin" Terrell looked great up until his fight against Evan Tanner for the vacant UFC Middleweight Championship title.

Terrell.jpg

Ricco Rodriguez.

Went from being the HW champ (finished Couture in the 5th round) and 14-1 to losing his belt in his first title defense against Sylvia. After that, he dropped 2 more fights (loss to Big Nog was BS, Pride screwed him) and never returned to the UFC or Pride.

Glad someone added The Dean of Mean. Wish I could fine the article where one of the Sherdog staffers wrote an article and declared that Keith Jardine would be the LHW champ within 2 years. As a fellow ugly man, I was rooting for him

David Loiseau: those elbows and the way he could escape anyone on his back. He was legit. Now cannot win a fight on the big stage. I liked him

His Speed was also insane .
I remember Mauro showing slow mo of him vs SLow mo of someone else and having orgasms explaining that they were both in Slow mo

Miguel Torres lost once in almost a decade and was WEC champ and now he has a losing record in his last 10, got temporarily fired for a rape tweet, and is now losing outside the UFC.

And let's not forget Tim Sylvia, who defended the HW belt a few times then was begging Dana to be on TUF and got KO'd by a 50 year old guy who doesn't even fight MMA and a minor league journeyman.

I'd say Roger Huerta. He looked awfully good, made SI, had crossover interest with the movies. Now he is in minor shows and got beat by war machine.

I don't know if someone said it but Paulo Filho. Dude at one point could have been argued as the top fighter in his weight class and now...

chuck, cro cop, arlovski, sylvia, hughes, karo, hazelett, penn, pulver, soko, tyson griffin, ricco, rizzo, huerta, fedor, hominick, split decision garcia

joe Stevenson and Tyson Griffin

both considered good lw'es then both just started sucking.

Tim Sylvia.
Leaves UFC, gets finished by Fedor, gets KOed by Ray Mercer. Is now 400lbs and fights in shady promotions.

Back