Farmer vs Tennyson & Andrade vs Kautondokwa full card Oct.20th DAZN

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
At Boston (DAZN):

• Demetrius Andrade vs. Walter Kautondokwa, 12 rounds, for vacant WBO middleweight title

• Katie Taylor vs. Cindy Serrano, 10 rounds, for Taylor's WBO/IBF women's lightweight title

• Tevin Farmer vs. James Tennyson, 12 rounds, for Farmer's IBF junior lightweight title

• Kid Galahad vs. Toka Kahn Clary, 12 rounds, IBF featherweight eliminator

• Scott Quigg vs. Mario Briones, 8 rounds, junior lightweights

• Ryan Kielczweski vs. Tommy Coyle, 10 rounds, junior welterweights

• Niall Kennedy vs. Brendan Barrett, 6 rounds, heavyweights

• Mark DeLuca vs. Walter Wright, 8 rounds, junior middleweights

• Daniyar Yeleussinov vs. TBA, 6 rounds, welterweights

• Sean McComb vs. TBA, 4 rounds, junior welterweights

Can anyone make a case for Tennyson? I got Farmer. Possibly by stoppage between rounds 10-12.

Farmer stops him in the 8th.
I want Davis-Farmer next.

Anyone familiar with this guy Andrade is fighting? Does he have a shot?

Anyone familiar with this guy Andrade is fighting? Does he have a shot?
Not sure. Eddie Hearn has been connected to a couple other situations like this. Where a fighter comes out of nowhere from Africa and surprises everyone with a great performance. It happened with Julius Indongo from Namibia and recently happened again when they brought over another unknown fighter from Tanzania called Hassan Mwakinyo who destroyed Sam Eggington. Andrade is on a different level and more than likely he takes this but there's a chance we could be surprised again. No one knows much about his opponent. He's 17 - 0 with 16KOS but can hardly find any footage.

I tell you one thing tho he looks terrifying. Andrade looked a little shook in the staredown. You can tell even Eddie Hearn noticed it. For someone who only had a couple weeks notice he looks in shape and ready:

Honestly it would be awesome to see a super unknown come out of nowhere and won big on the big stage tonight, no offense to Andrade, but he's kinda a bore. He'll prolly win, but if he got knocked off spectacularly it'd be remembered more than his current unbeaten streak which probably still nobody cares about.

This is a stream again? Man, Hearn is going to really hurt boxing with this model. A lot of older fans like me aren't going to buy into it no matter what (I'm just not), and there is a 0% chance you ever get a casual fan to jump on board, so...

Less viewers is good?

This is a stream again? Man, Hearn is going to really hurt boxing with this model. A lot of older fans like me aren't going to buy into it no matter what (I'm just not), and there is a 0% chance you ever get a casual fan to jump on board, so...

Less viewers is good?
I’m nearly 50 and I’ve bought into it. Now I’m up to my eyeballs in boxing and mma for a relative pittance. Give it a shot with the 30 day trial. Cancel if you don’t like it.

I’m nearly 50 and I’ve bought into it. Now I’m up to my eyeballs in boxing and mma for a relative pittance. Give it a shot with the 30 day trial. Cancel if you don’t like it.

Nearly 50 is right up my alley. I just hate to encourage more of this every-fight-is-a-PPV model. I realize cable charges for HBO/Showtime/ESPN, but you know what I mean.

Nearly 50 is right up my alley. I just hate to encourage more of this every-fight-is-a-PPV model. I realize cable charges for HBO/Showtime/ESPN, but you know what I mean.
The great thing about DAZN so far is that it’s all included in the one monthly (or yearly) fee. This month alone I’ve seen or have the chance to see 2 bellator cards, 1 Combate Americas card, 3 WBSS cards, and 2 Matchroom cards. Of course, not every card is PPV worthy, but over the course of a year a few of them will be.

I know what you mean about being charged through the nose for every little thing with cable. That was behind my decision to cut the cord. Now I rely on a handful of streaming sites for any entertainment needs. Costs me about $30 a month.

wish BJS was fighting. Otherwise its actually a good card top to bottom

I think Andrade should take this fairly easily. Don't know this Kautondokwa guy, he seems allright, just not on Demetrius's level.

I’ve been enjoying the undercard for the last 2 hours. After this I’ll watch the WBSS. I’m going to OD on boxing tonight.

The Coyle/Kielczweski fight has been great.

Back