Farmed Salmon — One Of The Most Toxic Foods In The World

They also have excellent Sea Bass.
and red wine

mliQEhw-QUyLYEx4WBFy-Q_375x500.jpg

I am terribly allergic to farmed salmon.

Within 10 minutes of eating it my stomach explodes everywhere.

Just the smell can make me sick.

probably still better than meat and poultry

The local river a few miles from my house is part of a salmon migration run. Thousands of those dumb fuck fish swim up the river to do their thing and then they all die and rot and stink like shit. What a dumb shit thing to do.

It's not, because your stomach can handle the carzy shot they pump into salmon.

Lucky you, salmon is delicious and I can never have it again.

ok...so you cant eat Salmon. I love it . Sorry you cant eat it.

The local river a few miles from my house is part of a salmon migration run. Thousands of those dumb fuck fish swim up the river to do their thing and then they all die and rot and stink like shit. What a dumb shit thing to do.

If I lived there I would buy a huge freezer and stock up every year I am jealous

If you buy farmed fish buy a fish that's not carnivorous and not raised in an open pen , it's still shitty for you but less so and it's not destroying an ecosystem somewhere .

Wild really needs to be eaten medium rare which is only 115 degrees of the grill which will raise to 120 degrees on the plate. Otherwise, as you said, the lower fat levels will make it dry.

Its too bad because the fat makes it taste better and I like cooking the skin on the farmed raised ones

Why does it have to be toxic? Its a controlled enviro. Cant they filter the frigging water? I hate big corporations. They cant give you a break.

Filtering the excrement raises production costs too much. "Profits over poop". That's the corporate fish farm motto.

Funny enough, I actually recall a comment on reddit where a fish culturist pointed out the difference between farmed Atlantic salmon and wild sockeye salmon from Alaska. I didn't get most of what he was saying, but a picture said a thousand words.

VfidFFP.jpg
Even that week ass color on the farmed is because it's dyed.

One of the brands I have bought of wild caught salmon is completely white meat. Why is that? The one I normally buy is orange like in the picture you have posted.

All the other fish they have at Costco is to dry to eat on a regular basis. Cod ono etc
No such thing as wild salmon that is white to my knowledge and I used to be a commercial fisherman

Back