Far right extremists waging a "War on Islam"

Such pacifists.

maxresdefault-3.jpg

BLM.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Gtfo.

Fucking lol...

The new left are not pacifying anything. They are merely fanning the flames of discontent and fomenting further discord through violence, dishonesty and racism.

Tabloid news?

<DontBelieve1>

Last edited:
The future is dark for Muslims in EU and North America.

Isn't it amazing how the people who speak of "dark futures" are often the most xenophobic themselves? There is a middle ground here, it's not an all or nothing situation.

This is what happens when you treat refugees (who are targets of ISIS) with respect and dignity and screen the people coming in. No ignorant villagers, how about young students? Educated people don't have more than 2 kids (unless they are Mormons).

Canada is doing it wrong.
The US is doing it wrong.
Mexico is doing it right.

The future is dark for Muslims in EU and North America. The populist parties are starting to win everywhere. I think by 2030 the entire European continent is populist.

This could end very bad for them as most of them are politically blind and disillusioned. won't suspect anything leading upto unfortunate situation for them.

Can´t be worse than muslim immigration.

<seedat>

Those people mentioned are spreading hatred of islam merely stating the facts about the ideology. They can be checked.
These people and others are the few that are attempting to educated the huge majority who are completely ignorant.
One day all these other ridiculous people who think there is something wrong with criticizing islam, the penny will drop for you one day and you'll think, 'what the hell have we done?'

Such pacifists.

maxresdefault-3.jpg

BLM.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Gtfo.
That's not at all what he meant. You're using pictures of protests and riots, when looting or rioting is not done by the people organizing the events, and is something the actual peaceful protestors absolutely loathe.

It's akin to pulling up pictures of football hooliganism and making blanket statements about white people or Western Europeans.

I wouldn't say waging war, I'd say they are just fighting back.

The death toll in Europe from Islamic terror attacks will soon pass the 1000 mark. Then you've got the rapes, the grooming gangs, the ghettos, the social unrest, widespread opinions and practices that are totally incompatible with our way of life and so on. But yeah, those poor Muslims, they are the victims. Evil white Europeans just woke up one day and decided to hate Islam for no good reason what-so-ever

Up next: Little girls who've been raped by grooming gangs or had FGM performed on them are far-right bigots exploiting what happened to promote racism and Islamophobia.

Those people mentioned are spreading hatred of islam merely stating the facts about the ideology. They can be checked.
These people and others are the few that are attempting to educated the huge majority who are completely ignorant.
One day all these other ridiculous people who think there is something wrong with criticizing islam, the penny will drop for you one day and you'll think, 'what the hell have we done?'
This.... What a crock eh, If they are inciting hate than wtf are the Islamists doing?...oh just being the victims. Unreal man, those guys are doing a damn good job and I am glad to hear of their ratings climbing

How about the so called moderate Muslims turn in or notify the police of and suspicious activity in their neighborhoods? That would help to reduce the thought that all Muslims are terrorists.

This.... What a crock eh, If they are inciting hate than wtf are the Islamists doing?...oh just being the victims. Unreal man, those guys are doing a damn good job and I am glad to hear of their ratings climbing

I think this sums up the current state of things.

DHr5B9FVoAA_2NK.jpg

From the Rotherham report

DM8CQi-X0AAJs8F.jpg

Grooming victim: Police arrested me, not my abusers

One woman, 'Laura' - who was groomed between the ages of 13 and 17 - says that when she contacted police they arrested her rather than her abusers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p057mtmr

Police appeared to punish victims of Newcastle grooming gangs, review finds

https://www.theguardian.com/society...anctuary-newcastle-grooming-gangs-case-review

Authorities 'missed signs' of Yeovil child sex abuse, report finds

The report said lessons must be learned after one of the girls was wrongly taken to court for alleged racial abuse against her abuser, while her abuser was not investigated until years later.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-41844276

Also worth noting that 'genocidal rape' is a term used to describe the deliberate ethnocide of a people by a hostile ethnic group.

Rwanda

DW_T4lAX0AACG-9.jpg

The UK

DW_T6EXWAAYDGYS.jpg

And all this is before we even get onto all the acts of terrorism committed by the same group of people.

Nothing shocks me anymore and the apologists are every bit as evil and depraved as the scum they defend.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I've been hearing about this supposed incoming wave of "far-right violence" for about 20 years. When is it coming?

Atleast we've had legitimate waves of Muslim terror attacks, in the past few years. The last wave of far-right terror was about 70-80 years ago.

Will they shout "hail trump" instead of alakbar?

And how many are willing to be marty's for the cause?

Is it pogrom o'clock yet, or are you pussies still in the ''rant into the void of the internet'' stage?

You'll do fookin nuttin!

How about the so called moderate Muslims turn in or notify the police of and suspicious activity in their neighborhoods? That would help to reduce the thought that all Muslims are terrorists.

The only difference between a Moderate Muslim and an Extremist Muslim is that the Moderate wants the Extremist to kill you for them.

They already do. Do you like just spouting shit out to fan the flames?

The only difference between a Moderate Muslim and an Extremist Muslim is that the Moderate wants the Extremist to kill you for them.
Which is why they report them to the police? Yeah that follows. Christ.

Back