Far Cry 5

now that i think about it, i think they ripped off the entire of the Banshee tv show to create the plot for this game, dont know if anyone watched this show but its basically a new sheriff in a small town that is just crawling with scumbags, there are gangs all over and he is just on a warpath

alright fuck you guys

cinemaxs-banshee.jpg

as a lifelong Banshee fanatic I now have to buy this game

also if you haven't seen Banshee yet

go do that

I'm getting it on Xbone. This and State of Decay 2.

If any of you ingrates bring a zombie horde to my camp (you can do that in multiplayer and if your character dies.. They Die.), I'm slappin' ya'll! :)

alright fuck you guys

cinemaxs-banshee.jpg

go do that

Banshee was good and fun, with alot of hot naked chicks, and in Far Cry 5, im Lucas Hood and im gonna clean the whole fucking town

The storyline takes a lot from Waco and Ruby Ridge with the player character seemingly ripping a lot from Olyphant's character from Justified.

I'm trying to temper my excitement but it's getting kind of hard.

I ended up preordering just because I'm bored out of my mind with absolutely nothing else to play (Final Fantasy XV ended up being a complete piece of shit!).

I still think this game looks very unremarkable/unimpressive (minus the Arcade and upcoming DLC). Hopefully it'll surprise me... who knows.

Never played any Far Cry games but this looks sick. Might buy it. Still have essentially all of GR-Wildlands to do though.

alright fuck you guys

cinemaxs-banshee.jpg

go do that

LOVED the first two seasons. Binged them, which is saying a ton for me. Halfway through season 3, after a particularly insane and brutal fight, I dunno, just can't care to watch it anymore. It's nothing to do with that fight in particular, I just got burnt out on it.

Dug my 360 and my copy of 3 out of the garage and played until 2am because of this thread.

its not available yet but you can pre download it on Steam

3,4 and Primal were all fantastic imo.

In Primal using the hawk, taming a sabretooth tiger, or riding a mammoth and wrecking shit with it were all bad ass.

Looking forward to FC5.
I thought I was the only one who liked Primal. Although I never beat the final boss

I preordered it. Hope it’s awesome as the previous efforts have been. Really want to get primal when it drops in price. It’s been out for 3 years and it’s still pricey.

I thought I was the only one who liked Primal. Although I never beat the final boss

I liked it conceptually and also didn't beat the last boss. The game became very repetitive midway through and there didn't seem to be a reason to finish the game. The story was weak at best was the conclusion I came to. Game world was amazing and fun though while it lasted.

I liked it conceptually and also didn't beat the last boss. The game became very repetitive midway through and there didn't seem to be a reason to finish the game. The story was weak at best was the conclusion I came to. Game world was amazing and fun though while it lasted.
Agree with all your points. I thought it was a cool original idea for a fps. A lot of people didn't give it a chance I feel

Loved 3 and Blood Dragon was fun. Wasn't a fan of 4.
5 looks interesting though. I'll probably pick it up.
I've never been able to get into 4 either. I play it periodically still, but it didn't hook me like 3 did. I think it might be the mountains and being limited. I didn't care about the enemies/good guys either. Pagan Min was cool, but I didn't care for the cause of the Golden Path. I wish we could have chosen to side with Min to oppress the people more. It would have been cool if they had their own boss we could go after instead.

Not really game related but my Graphics card keeps on crashing and recovering A LOT lately. ANd about 7 times in the past 3 hrs. What's wrong with it? I have already cleared Temp files and defragged my PC.

NVIDIA version 388.43

What can you recommend, Change Power Mgmt Settings or Uninstall?

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solvednvidia-display-driver-stopped-working-and-has-recovered/

What card do you have? and what do you mean crashing? as in its turning off and then back on?

alright fuck you guys

cinemaxs-banshee.jpg

go do that

That show was so awesome. There were so many great characters in it. It really felt like a video game. I wanted one more full season, but at least it ended well.

I watched that and Justified back to back in the span of a few weeks, what a blast!

Reviews are up. Looks pretty solid - not GOTY material but still a buy for me. The villains aren't Vaas caliber which I expected but IDGAF. The map is open from the start this time as well, and reviews say exploration is more of a focus here - they're not marking everything on your map for you, you have to discover or be told about it, a la Skyrim.

And NO TOWERS! LOL

Last edited:
Back