Far Cry 5

First half of Far Cry 3 was superb, second half with bleh eurobaddie started to get very stale quickly. 4 was meh.

Looks like we have some premo material (I'm officially coining this portmanteau):
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt8095034/
MV5BZGFmMmQ3MmQtNTBiMy00NzY4LWE1YjAtMTU1MzViZjIxNmIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,764,1000_AL_.jpg

I love the fact it's based on something as real as a cult in murica. It's a brilliant premise and hope it's gonna be awesome. I will buy this

3,4 and Primal were all fantastic imo.

In Primal using the hawk, taming a sabretooth tiger, or riding a mammoth and wrecking shit with it were all bad ass.

Looking forward to FC5.

3,4 and Primal were all fantastic imo.

In Primal using the hawk, taming a sabretooth tiger, or riding a mammoth and wrecking shit with it were all bad ass.

Looking forward to FC5.
Primal was good, but it got boring fast. The story was too weak.

Can you play 3 on the One? I never finished it back in the day but I did really enjoy it.

Can you play 3 on the One? I never finished it back in the day but I did really enjoy it.
Apparently it will be available if you have a season pass for FC5.

But I don’t know what the hell that means.

Primal was good, but it got boring fast. The story was too weak.
That bitch kept telling me to do shit and it got annoying. I get that most games nowadays have people telling you to do stuff for them but she made it really aggravating for some reason.

now that i think about it, i think they ripped off the entire of the Banshee tv show to create the plot for this game, dont know if anyone watched this show but its basically a new sheriff in a small town that is just crawling with scumbags, there are gangs all over and he is just on a warpath

now that i think about it, i think they ripped off the entire of the Banshee tv show to create the plot for this game, dont know if anyone watched this show but its basically a new sheriff in a small town that is just crawling with scumbags, there are gangs all over and he is just on a warpath
That's not not exactly an original basic plot.

Finally bought the gold edition before I left town.. Guess you get the season pass, access to some guns and outfits too right away too. Do any of you know when FC 3 comes out for the One? The only thing I found was Q3 possibly.. And supposedly you have to download it with two weeks of release to get it free.

i got the gold edition basically because you start out with a sick sniper rifle and i always play Far Cry in stealth Rambo style

Never played Far Cry before, but I'm definitely considering Far Cry 5. It's been a long time since I've bought a video game. Perhaps it is time.

I think i will grab this

Back