Fantasy Fight: Lara vs Lemieux

Who wins

• Total voters

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
We got a little carried away in the Canelo/Golovkin thread so thought wed take our shennanigans elsewhere. Who wins and why?

Ill take Lara by an easy decision. His jab and footwork are far too good for Lemi's power punching and Lara's reach makes it even harder.

what is going to be the closing line? lemiuiex has no chance, right? that is what you have insinuated here

since i gamble, every weekend, lemuiex goes off as a -150 to 200. the ko prop, even money to +150

what kind of favorite is lara?

-700?

-800?
Oh Id imagine the line would be pretty close honestly. -200, +100. Somewhere around there. Give me the boxer to the puncher.

Oh Id imagine the line would be pretty close honestly. -200, +100. Somewhere around there. Give me the boxer to the puncher.

what? but you said that lemuiex wouldnt land shit on lara, easily outbox him, easily, lemuiex is a one trick pony, hard pressed to find a worse match-up for david, lara would box his fuken ears off, lemi would get jabbed to pieces and be hitting air and now lara is only...

even money to -200

wtf?

Didnt even know that was a thing.

Help with what exactly?

because you dont gamble on boxing and thats why you have bizarre posts... like angulo is as fast as lemuiex

what? but you said that lemuiex wouldnt land shit on lara, easily outbox him, easily, lemuiex is a one trick pony, hard pressed to find a worse match-up for david, lara would box his fuken ears off, lemi would get jabbed to pieces and be hitting air and now lara is only...

even money to -200

wtf?
Lol. Go back to your pretend Vegas forum.

Lol. Go back to your pretend Vegas forum.

lol. posting a poll so your buddies can help you out after looking like a fool. seriously, first angulo is as fast as lemuiex and now erislasdry is so much better than david yet you only have him as even money or a -200

every time we debate...you just get rolled over

even with the help of your peanut gallery

Last edited:
lol. posting a poll so your buddies can help you out after looking like a fool. seriously, first angulo is as fast as lemuiex and now erislasdry is so much better than david yet you only have him as even money or a -200

every time we debate...you just get rolled over

even with the help of your peanut gallery
"My buddies". I dont think you read much here lol. Im not overly popular here, and Lara is even less so.

And my god man I dont need others to validate my opinion. Boxer>puncher isnt exaxtly new.

Lara by UD in an absolute snoozer.

"My buddies". I dont think you read much here lol. Im not overly popular here, and Lara is even less so.

And my god man I dont need others to validate my opinion. Boxer>puncher isnt exaxtly new.

you mean your opinion that anuglo is as fast as lemuiex and that lara is so much better than lemuiex yet you only have erislandry as even money to -200?

you mean your opinion that anuglo is as fast as lemuiex and that lara is so much better than lemuiex yet you only have erislandry as even money to -200?
Do you want me to draw you a picture? You have Lemi pegged with Khan's speed or something. Its amusing tbh.

Its not that Lara is so much better. Its that his style beats Lemi, quite easily.

Do you want me to draw you a picture? You have Lemi pegged with Khan's speed or something. Its amusing tbh.

Its not that Lara is so much better. Its that his style beats Lemi, quite easily.

when did i say lemuiex speed is on pegged with khan?

i said that he is faster than angulo which you erroneoulsy disagreed

what is amusing is you needing to put words in my mouth because you were made to look like a fool thinking that lemuiex did not have a speed advantage over angulo who kd lara twice

nice try but fail again

when did i say lemuiex speed is on pegged with khan?

i said that he is faster than angulo which you erroneoulsy disagreed

what is amusing is you needing to put words in my mouth because you were made to look like a fool thinking that lemuiex did not have a speed advantage over angulo who kd lara twice

nice try but fail again
Its nothing special like you keep making it out to be lol.

Lara would be favored and if he is not than that would be a great value bet

Lemieux statically doesn't move well when he gets out jabbed

He seems to need someone stationary

Its nothing special like you keep making it out to be lol.

when did i say that lemuiexs speed is special?

he is a great puncher and has good speed...incredible speed compared to angulo

Lara would be favored and if he is not than that would be a great value bet

Lemieux statically doesn't move well when he gets out jabbed

He seems to need someone stationary

david could get outjabbed and lara could survive the 12 rounds because that is what he would try to do. survive.

imo, lemuiex would be the favorite after the money came in on david if for some reason the books opend lara as the favorite

there is no way that lara would be favored when you put it all together(new weight class, lara struggling against lessor pressure fight angulo, david with the higher output, lemuiex coming off a brutal one punch ko over proven 160 stevens along with proven ko power at 160, lara looking like nothing against 154 vanes)

Lara clowns Lemieux.

Back