Fantasy Baseball 2017:

Fell ass first into Treinen, would be pretty tremendous if he kept the jerb. Literally never heard of him, was just drafting middle relievers like I was throwing shit at a wall lol. Him and Casilla (currently) stuck
Grabbed him and Glover a week before the season since you could see they did not want Kelley as the closer. Never know what Dusty will do.

My early starting pitching ranks:

1- Kershaw
2- Scherzer
3- Sale
4- Bumgarner
5- Syndergaard
6- Arrieta
7- Kluber
8- Cole
9- Strasburg
10- Lester

Post your own ranks for any position..i will add more later..I only put guys at one position. Early so just doing these off the top of my head.
You forgot Martinez

Like Giles this year and HOU hitting. Still don't like HOU starting pitching. Have them 2nd in division.

I don't like their starting pitching either. Morton won't stay healthy

Can we bet sports cash on this? I've never done that before
I have him about 16th-20th on my SP list(without looking) with good upside over some older guys I have ahead of him for this year still like a Verlander type.

I don't like their starting pitching either. Morton won't stay healthy
Other thing I don't get about HOU is why they bat Altuve 3rd and Springer 1st. Altuve is better at getting on base and he is good a stealing bases. Springer's last 21 sb attempts he is 9 for 21. 0-2 this year and 9-19 last year

I have him about 16th-20th on my SP list(without looking) with good upside over some older guys I have ahead of him for this year still like a Verlander type.
I think he'll surprise you. This will be his break out year. He just shut down the Cubs in his first start. Still early though

Other thing I don't get about HOU is why they bat Altuve 3rd and Springer 1st. Altuve is better at getting on base and he is good a stealing bases. Springer's last 21 sb attempts he is 9 for 21. 0-2 this year and 9-19 last year

I agree. Springs can't run the bases at all for some reason in the majors. He gets terrible jumps.

@Foster straight from him it's the weight he put on. He's 15 lbs heavier then last season. They want him hitting HRs which makes even less sense having him lead off. He couldn't run last season either but I'll take the excuse. Hinch is shit though.

Stay far away from McHugh btw. Dead arm.

@Foster straight from him it's the weight he put on. He's 15 lbs heavier then last season. They want him hitting HRs which makes even less sense having him lead off. He couldn't run last season either but I'll take the excuse. Hinch is shit though.

Tommy John for McHugh?

I think he hits for more power and Altuve will hit less hr's this year. Makes sense to me to swap them. I don't like any HOU SP too much this year. McCullers down the road(Could be this year) maybe. Keuchel if he gets 2015 form back.

I think he hits for more power and Altuve will hit less hr's this year. Makes sense to me to swap them. I don't like any HOU SP too much this year. McCullers down the road(Could be this year) maybe. Keuchel if he gets 2015 form back.

He can hit 30- 40 HRs and outside of Marisnick he's their best defensive OF. Altuve is weird to project because of that elbow. He's not a power hitter but the Crawford boxes are short.

Lance is going to end up on a pitch count eventually. He just has too many injury issues. Keuchel looks really good. I wouldn't be shocked if he is in the CY conversation

His arm is dead. He can't even place the ball let alone worry about velocity.

So is his career done? That's sad he's not even 30. There's nothing he can do?

He can hit 30- 40 HRs and outside of Marisnick he's their best defensive OF. Altuve is weird to project because of that elbow. He's not a power hitter but the Crawford boxes are short.

Lance is going to end up on a pitch count eventually. He just has too many injury issues. Keuchel looks really good. I wouldn't be shocked if he is in the CY conversation

Keuchel needs to lose the beard. I don't like it

Back