Fan who ran into Octagon to help McGregor at UFC 229 speaks out:

I'd have done the same but I would've threw some hands, knocked some Russians out!

Just when you fought Conor fans couldn't get any dumber...

In America, ur white and are wearing a blazer... U can do almost anything...
So true and I'm both white and American. I have committed the same act (DUI) while in a blazer and suit and while in jeans and a t shirt. Was told to go straight home in suit and let off and was arrested in the T-shirt. So I deserved what was coming to me but what you say carries some truth to it. PS ironic, I live by a golf course too and go to the clubhouse all the time for food and a cold one. So true what you say so I had to comment. ;)

Ha! Dude just acted like he belonged in there. Got away with it. Reminds me of Kramer the business man:

I cant believe its that easy to just walk into the octogon at one of their biggest shows.

"security"

<36>

lol

"Let me just jump into this cage to stop these trained killers from killing some other trained killers"

Good luck with that buddy

Not a coward. It's a hard concept for a lot of sherdogers to understand.

You have to imagine that guy either woke up in jail or the hospital. Horrible headache from sobering up, and getting knocked out. didnt see the fight, and spent God knows how much on a flight from ireland, hotel, AND medical/legal fees.
I guarantee he didnt picture his weekend turning out like that
Play stupid fanboi games, win stupid fanboi prizes.

Oh Fugg, its the ghost of Frank Garrett!

Frank-Garrett.jpg

So true and I'm both white and American. I have committed the same act (DUI) while in a blazer and suit and while in jeans and a t shirt. Was told to go straight home in suit and let off and was arrested in the T-shirt. So I deserved what was coming to me but what you say carries some truth to it. PS ironic, I live by a golf course too and go to the clubhouse all the time for food and a cold one. So true what you say so I had to comment. ;)
oh yea. there was a wave of thefts at multiple golf courses in my area. they learned the men were white and dressed like they belonged there. so much money and not so much security in these places

Not a coward. It's a hard concept for a lot of sherdogers to understand.

Nah

The difference between bravery and stupidity is a concept a lot of sherdoggers find hard to understand.

This guy was just stupid

If everyone thought like that donkey, a lot of people would have been admitted to the hospital that night. What a goof

Crazy killers from the mountains vs a bunch of drunken druggie idiots... Which side would you want to be on?

Back