Famous celebs without make up who is a true natural beauty?

Naw I married a good looking chick who doesn’t wear makeup due to her parents not allowing her when she grew up. She’s from Philippines
Make up can actually make your skin worse, i had a cousin she had flawless skin in her teens but make up is considered s rite of passage in female culture that she started using it, later i saw her without her make up and her skin had so many dark spots from blemishes and her skin looked unhealthy discolored with red around the nose and dark circles. She ruined herself with too much make up.

6166060e5d72f4473e074d2b8cb2d4e1--jennifer-lopez-photos-jennifer-oneill.jpg

Jennifer Lopez is a natural beauty
Wtf

I have to say Taylor swift is probably the most naturally beautiful of the bunch even without make up her face is glowing she is a true natural beauty.

make up seems to give women a false confidence, I remember Christiana Aguilera said she even wears make up around the house because she feels naked without it on

There are some women now wearing make up at the gym.

Taylor swift no make up
taylor-swift-no-makeup-ffn.jpg

CMjaxwYWgAE_0Px.jpg

Kim Kardashian
658803cfcf0c2e9ce81b63a2bc8365bb.jpg

Olivia Wilde
Olivia-Wilde.jpg

Katy Perry
CelebswithoutMakeup-Gallery-07.jpg

Kirsten Stewart
kristen-stewart-without-makeup.jpg

Mila Kunis
e252d2962d2f67fcb7a9267329995239--mila-kunis-without-makeup-no-makeup.jpg

Katie Holms
maxresdefault.jpg

Eva Longoria
abc_eva_080402_ssh.jpg

LAdy Gaga
LADY-GAGA.jpg

Aria Grande
maxresdefault.jpg

Jennifer Lopez
ce4e80e5b300ade3ec7f5e3ce3e769f5--jennifer-lopez-without-makeup-celebrity-pictures.jpg

Heidi Klum
20-celebrities-who-look-completely-different-without-makeup-5.jpg

For some reason, I think these are just bad photos in general.

Make up can actually make your skin worse, i had a cousin she had flawless skin in her teens but make up is considered s rite of passage in female culture that she started using it, later i saw her without her make up and her skin had so many dark spots from blemishes and her skin looked unhealthy discolored with red around the nose and dark circles. She ruined herself with too much make up.

Oh wow. Yeah it’s pretty easy to see why makeup can damage skin. Clogging up all your pores with junk can’t be very good lol

To be fair those are some shitty photos.

Oh wow. Yeah it’s pretty easy to see why makeup can damage skin. Clogging up all your pores with junk can’t be very good lol
plus uneven distribution and you wear it all the time go ou tin the sun some thin layers the sun will seep through and cause the discolored skin tone look from it.

uneven complexion, a lot of women need to remove make up when they get home, and even today its weird how many women wear make up to the gym all sweaty, they feel weak or insecure without their make up.

Some women even wear it at home when nobody is around and sleep with make up its very strange like a mask that gives them false confidence.

if nothing else, this is a prime example of why you should live with a girl first if you want to marry her. because you are gonna get a lot of this

Take pictures of women at looking really dolled up and when they pretty much look their worst then compare. Yeah, seems like a solid move...

it also changes their confidence level, when women dont wear make up they lose that attitude many of them act humble or quiet then when they doll up and put the making up they can transform into the ultimate diva. it gives them false confidence basically, without it they feel weak.
Excuse me? I don’t wear any makeup at all and I’m cute as fuck. Doesn’t effect my confidence levels lol.

it also changes their confidence level, when women dont wear make up they lose that attitude many of them act humble or quiet then when they doll up and put the making up they can transform into the ultimate diva. it gives them false confidence basically, without it they feel weak.

or you could marry a woman who wears her make up all the time like christian Aguilera she said she hates going places without make that even at home she wears make up

This is why more and more women are opting for Makeup Tattoos.
http://oinktattoo.blogspot.ca/2014/12/makeup-tattoo-for-women.html
Makeup tattoo for women

Tattoo-Makeup-2.jpg

They get the basics done which gives them a sustained base look. And they can merely add things like color and blush to accentuate things or based on mood or desire.

You gotta wonder how much the chemicals in the make up contributes to the deterioration of their faces

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back