Family of Immigrants resisting arrest and attacking the Police

Yeah because American families don't act like that.

Definitely not, big arabic families have a total different structure.
The men don't have only one wife, but more.
According to Quran and Sharia law, a Muslim is allowed to marry 4 women.
In addition to that arabic women produce way more children.

Sure, of course there are usual and normal islamic families, but my concern are real Arabic Clans with deep links to illegal practices. This is why Germany has No-Go-Areas.
Some of them possess even war experience right from the middle east.
I don't know what do you exactly mean with "American families", but I don't think you can compare them here.

I highly doubt they fail to make the arrest because of irrational angry people, but if you have evidence it's occurring I'd be interested in reading the story.

Unfortunately only German sources. I could post them the entire day, like a beautiful, big and fat waterfall...
Many, many sources of German police, which fails to execute right and order.

From left extremism (left radicals occupy even buildings, police failed to remove them. They still live there! This is an absolute joke. Just Google Rote Flora.
Or just look at the G20 riots - Complete government failure. All institution failed like stones in the water)

To Recently failed deportations of criminal Muslims like in Nürnberg - case Asef N.
http://www.nordbayern.de/politik/ein-heikles-exempel-was-im-fall-asef-n-schief-lief-1.6199384

And finally, of course from islamic no-go-areas
"This is our Street!" - 70 men press the police away
http://www.epochtimes.de/politik/de...kowsky-ueber-mob-berlin-polizei-a1923088.html
German politician Buschkowsky about the mob and the attacks:
"They consider the streets as their territory"

The German police is only effective against the right and if you forget to pay something.
They will beat the crap out of you and put you in the jail if you don't pay your taxes, tickets etc.

I don't consider Germany as a safe country anymore, sorry.

and there are people saying we should be more like europoors lol

Doesn't look like anything to me
bernard-lowe-westworld.png

Definitely not, big arabic families have a total different structure.
The men don't have only one wife, but more.
According to Quran and Sharia law, a Muslim is allowed to marry 4 women.
In addition to that arabic women produce way more children.

Sure, of course there are usual and normal islamic families, but my concern are real Arabic Clans with deep links to illegal practices. This is why Germany has No-Go-Areas.
Some of them possess even war experience right from the middle east.
I don't know what do you exactly mean with "American families", but I don't think you can compare them.

You don't seem to know what's going on in the streets of America, let alone Germany. There aren't areas in Germany that they don't patrol. They have areas that are treated just like certain areas of bad American cities, but nothing particularly worse.

Really this is kind of stupid if you compare the actual data.

Unfortunately only German sources. I could post them the entire day, like a beautiful, big and fat waterfall...
Many, many sources of German police, which fails to execute right and order.

From left extremism (left radicals occupy even buildings, police failed to remove them. They still live there! This is an absolute joke. Just Google Rote Flora. Or just look at the G20 riot - Complete government failure. All institution failed like stones in the water)

To Recently failed deportations of criminal Muslims like in Nürnberg - case Asef N.
http://www.nordbayern.de/politik/ein-heikles-exempel-was-im-fall-asef-n-schief-lief-1.6199384

And finally, of course from islamic no-go-areas
"This is our Street!" - 70 men press the police away
http://www.epochtimes.de/politik/de...kowsky-ueber-mob-berlin-polizei-a1923088.html
German politician Buschkowsky about the mob and the attacks:
"They consider the streets as their territory"

The German police is only effective against the right and if you forget to pay something.
They will beat the crap out of you and put you in the jail if you don't pay your taxes, tickets etc.

I don't consider Germany as a safe country anymore, sorry.

Seriously the G20 summit? I don't know if you follow the G20 summit, but people go crazy and riot in pretty much every place they have that at.

And there are unruly demonstrations from tons of groups. Liberal white college kids are rioting and violently clashing with police all the time.

There's problems with bringing in people from those cultures, but you're grossly exaggerating the issues.

Really this is kind of stupid if you compare the actual data.
The data in which migrants are overrepresented in crime stats and Europol and German intelligence agencies say the biggest threat in Germany is Islamic jihadism?

The data in which migrants are overrepresented in crime stats and Europol and German intelligence agencies say the biggest threat in Germany is Islamic jihadism?

As an extreme minority of the total population, they are overrepresented in crime at the moment. When you start comparing the crimes committed per capita and and total crimes, you'll see that it's really not that large of an increase.

And this idea that police have allowed lawless neighborhoods is crap. No more lawless than an American ghetto.

And this idea that police have allowed lawless neighborhoods is crap. No more lawless than an American ghetto.

Do American ghettos have political agendas too, are they open against the constitution of your country?

Are they sponsored and supported by countries like Saudi Arabia, Turkey?

Do they cover terror cells?

I find your comparison with American ghettos nothing but laughable.

What do you call a foreign national who refuses to leave a country and uses force to resist removal?

German riot police is brutal and those guys did not beat the cops, they actually did a good job of holding ground without killing anyone. Those idiots will probably be all deported

I love the fascination with Europe and Muslim migration when most have no clue on Europe.

That said Muslims suck and yeah Europe should close the door, but better yet no meddle with ME.

No, No they wont.

Clearly you have no clue if you don't even know those savages wont likely even get arrested in gemistan, and if they do they wont be persecuted.

Cops poor fucks they are cant do anything if courts keep releasing migrants.

Christians had the Reformation
Jews had the Holocaust

Eagerly anticipating what awaits Muslims

Our future hinges on you hoping whether Muslims will reform or not. There is no incentive to reform.

Neither did I. The world is changing and so are the meanings of words it seems.
The meaning hasn't changed. People have changed. You've changed. You disgust me. You're going on ignore.

Americans criticizing other nations on policing... That's pretty rich.

Back