Family Guy (Seth McFarlan) knows Secrets (3 examples)

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score

Kevin Spacey's pedophilia accusations

Bruce Jenner's sex change

Boston Bombing

Why hide these things as jokes? I get that making a claim without proof could just end up damaging these cases, but just making them throwaway jokes surround by nonsense doesn't seem to be beneficial to anyone. Are these jokes for himself?

Why hide these things as jokes? I get that making a claim without proof could just end up damaging these cases, but just making them throwaway jokes surround by nonsense doesn't seem to be beneficial to anyone. Are these jokes for himself?
Good question.

Yes, I think Seth, as a Hollywood insider, does these jokes simply for his own amusement.

Good question.

Yes, I think Seth, as a Hollywood insider, does these jokes simply for his own amusement.
It could be that he's just frustrated and humor is his outlet. I don't want to demonize the guy necessarily.

Well to be fair Hannibal making the joke about Bill Cosby brought all that shit to the lime light so I wouldn't necessarily say it isn't beneficial.

Like you said, it's to protect themselves from defamation lawsuits. Since Family Guy is considered satire, it's protected by law. Making a joke on the show or at an award show is one thing, but if Seth did an interview and started saying "This person did this." then he'd open himself up for huge litigation.

He also missed his flight from Boston to LA on the morning of September 11th.

He also missed his flight from Boston to LA on the morning of September 11th.
1497773611507.jpg

He also kind of called out Brett Ratner for being a dick to women or whatever his issue was.

At about the 1:15 mark.

Back