FALSE RUMOR: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson rebooked. Tomorow will be the annoucment.

Intelligent people engage in discussion, argument. Truly unintelligent people engage in insults and invective.
I am glad you agree.
He was very brave until it got close to fight time, then as he thought about getting his face smashed in by Tony, he shit his pants and ran away.

Your post had no discussion, it was merely you insulting a fighting. It's a clear sign of your lack of intelligence, which is exactly what I said about you. So we both are in agreement.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It's almost like mmaimports.com is a fraudulent site that relies on click-bait headlines to generate advertising revenue while completely ignoring their responsibilities as journalists to deliver fact-based articles.

But I'm sure that's not the case. No, definitely not.

Is Khabib still in the goddamn hospital? Where's the fucking announcement?

Rumor: Karim Zidan said that there is a rumor that there might be an announcement tomorrow.

I am glad you agree.

Your post had no discussion, it was merely you insulting a fighting. It's a clear sign of your lack of intelligence, which is exactly what I said about you. So we both are in agreement.
I discussed the subject of the thread. You throw personal insults. I can understand why you would not be able to discern the difference.

I think this is bullshit and completely unfair to Tony. He should automatically get the shot against Conor instead of being made to wait again for Khabib to possibly (if he misses again, he should be cut from UFC) show up for the next one. How many chances are consistent fuckups like Khabib and Jones going to get? lol

Can someone change the title to "two days ago will be the annoucment"

Back