FALSE RUMOR: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson rebooked. Tomorow will be the annoucment.

That "lil chump change" is probably 3x more than you earn in a year. He showed up, Khabib didn't. That's a win for Tony. Or maybe he should have gone to the hospital and fought Khabib anyway? I mean, Tony has earned a reputation for being an asshole, but that seems extreme even for him.

My theory is he is afraid and should stop eating french fries and cake a week before weigh ins. Just a thought though.
He's scared of the guy he offered 200K of his own money to fight? okay
Can't argue with the fries and cake part tho.

Don't believe what Karim Zidan says. He is a notorious hater of Russian Caucasian fighters. There is zero links to his claims. The last interview Khabib's father gave was with Lifenews in Russia. He said he did not know when Khabib would be back. Ignore these journalists covering Russian fighters who don't even speak Russian.Don't believe what Karim Zidan says. He is a notorious hater of Russian Caucasian fighters.

As of this minute all I am reading and hearing from those in Russia is that Dallas is the date they are aiming for. Not certain, but a real possibility.
Karim is right. https://vk.com/wall-37430202_51341 that's the source, Khabib's father says that Khabib needs 2 months to recover from weight cut.

Wby... Khabib had a chance. It's stupid. Punishing Ferguson for Khabibs lack of discipline.

Conor isn't coming back for awhil. What would you rather do just let tony sit out? This is still one of the best fights in mma period. Punish khabit by lowering his pay or not giving him any bonus, don't punish the fans by not making the fight

No thats khabib trying to get his title shot with mcgregor

something that he will never ever get now

He'll still lead a life 100 times better than yours you butt hurt lil bitch. " fuck Khabib and his dad " you're more emotional than most females

2months to recover from a weight-cut? Well then what's the point of ever trying to cut weight again?

3o7abldj0b3rxrZUxW.gif

Is that Lorentz Larkin?

Tony should get the next shot at Conor, Khabib should have to get through Nate or some one else

Lol Jake Shields a reporter now?

He's scared of the guy he offered 200K of his own money to fight? okay
Can't argue with the fries and cake part tho.
He was very brave until it got close to fight time, then as he thought about getting his face smashed in by Tony, he shit his pants and ran away.

Just shut up and demand the Conor fight, Tony. I see no point of an interim belt right now, I want to see somebody fight for the actual belt.
He may think Conor won't fight for a long time. Otherwise Tony should get the TS.

Back