FALSE RUMOR: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson rebooked. Tomorow will be the annoucment.

For Khabib <3

Tiramisu_Fanes.jpg

Last edited:
Really hope this is true. This fight needs to happen.

Seems Khabib will fight on the same Card with Cormier and Rumble on UFC 210 or Miocic vs Dos Santos on UFC 211.

http://mmaimports.com/2017/03/its-on-khabib-camp-says-ufc-has-rebooked-ferguson-title-fight/

"“Salam Aleikum brothers and sisters, I have good news. InshaAllah Khabib vs Tony will happen soon. UFC rescheduled the fight, they will announce the exact date tomorrow InshaAllah. So don’t be sad, brothers and sisters. The fight will happen at UFC 210 or 211.”"

Works out for Tony especially if it's soon
He's probably getting a paid boost to risk it again

Really hope this is true. This fight needs to happen.
I'll admit that I'd love to see it too. If it's on PPV I advise everyone to wait till Khabib makes weight before buying the PPV.

Khabib really needs to prove he can string 2-3 fights together at LW now IMO, would love to see this fight but don't want Ferguson to get shafted again.

Really would love to see this fight, so make it happen please <3

I'll admit that I'd love to see it too. If it's on PPV I advise everyone to wait till Khabib makes weight before buying the PPV.
Still risky I'd say about the moment he steps into the octagon.

I wonder who they'll have ready to step in when Khabib pulls out, again.

The fight won't happen until both fighters are locked inside the Octagon. And hopefully they don't pull a Wonderboy.

The problem with that one is, you have to buy the PPV to see for yourself if he's stepped into the Octagon or not.

Conor after reading the news:
giphy.gif

Wasn't this posted as Conor's reaction when hearing Khabib failed to weigh-in? If that's good for Conor, how can it also be good that the fight is back on? Conor almost got a free pass to fight Ferguson but now he might actually have to face Khabib.

eh, not sure what to think

khabib, don't fuck up again

Hahahah just like I said. Where are the morons claiming his career is over and he'll never be close to the title shot again?

I hear you but a lot can happen to Khabib between Friday morning weigh in and a Saturday night fight. I won't be making the PPV buy until late in the prelims.

Back