Fallout 4 is the most brutal unforgiving game ever made

You really just walk head first into these...

Those challenges weren't in the base game, and were implemented after From Software saw people on their forums trying to accomplish them! They felt bad so they gave them rings AFTER the fact.

Hence? No achievements from completing them, and no, they were not in the base game design.

Try reading Dizzy, it's good for the brain!
They were absolutely in the Dark Souls 2 base game.

Funny though, your survivor difficultly in FO4 didn’t exist in its current state until a year after its release LMAO.

They were absolutely in the Dark Souls 2 base game.

Funny though, your survivor difficultly in FO4 didn’t exist in its current state until a year after its release LMAO.

Actually, no! They were a direct response to the player challenges issued on that website. <45>

Fallout 4 Survival was being worked on before Fallout 4 was out, and was the direct answer to New Vegas Hardcore. It was *always* in the base game design, but they implemented it as an option later after release balances. I would know, I read all the developer diaries.

Anything else Dizzy? Any other lessons on what a "base game" is, and how playing blind folded with melons as controllers is actually utilizing the mechanics as intended?

Actually, no! They were a direct response to the player challenges issued on that website. <45>

Fallout 4 Survival was being worked on before Fallout 4 was out, and was the direct answer to New Vegas Hardcore. It was *always* in the base game design, but they implemented it as an option later after release balances. I would know, I read all the developer diaries.

Anything else Dizzy? Any other lessons on what a "base game" is, and how playing blind folded with melons as controllers is actually utilizing the mechanics as intended?
Show me where the rings were patched into the game.

Show me where the rings were patched into the game.

Now you want me to go do your homework for you? Get bent Dizzy.

I've asked you numerous questions, and you've ignored them.

Like below:

You can play Dark Souls without leveling and resetting upon dying.

Are you really under the impression that those are base game assets? That purposefully not leveling (which it never forces you to do), and making the game have permadeath (which it doesn't have) is acting within the base game design, all because you aren't doing mods?

So by your own logic here Dizzy... If I played the game with your moms vibrators, one in each hand, I'd be playing the game perfectly as intended, and utilizing the base game design as the developers created it. I mean, let's just get even more ridiculous? What if I play Fallout 4 Survival while blind folded, and hire a midget to kick me in the nuts every ten seconds. I mean, I didn't mod the game Dizzy, so technically it's within the base game design, yeah? A midget doesn't kick me in the nuts while playing Dark Souls, so I guess by your logic, Fallout 4 is *way* harder.

This is kind of why I'm repeating it back to you over, and over again. You can't seem to explain this, and so I really want to get an answer from you about it.

I've asked you numerous questions, and you've ignored them.

I've corrected you multiple times, and you won't apologize or admit you were wrong.

Now you want me to go do your homework for you? Get bent Dizzy.

Example? Read this again:

Are you really under the impression that those are base game assets? That purposefully not leveling (which it never forces you to do), and making the game have permadeath (which it doesn't have) is acting within the base game design, all because you aren't doing mods?

So by your own logic here Dizzy... If I played the game with your moms vibrators, one in each hand, I'd be playing the game perfectly as intended, and utilizing the base game design as the developers created it.

This is kind of why I'm repeating it back to you over, and over again. You can't seem to explain this, and so I really want to get an answer from you about it.
66E4hv3.gif

Just take the L with some dignity next time.

66E4hv3.gif

Just take the L with some dignity next time.

So you can't post proof for your claims, and I have links that already say what I've told you?

Here, I can help again Dizzy!

https://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Challenge+Runs

From the official wikipedia, referencing the added game design: "If you haven’t heard, From Software took one look at the maddened state of the forum goers that had created the ‘No-Bonfire Run’ and decided to, well… run with it."

After From Software saw the player base challenges? They created the rings.

Now it's your turn, O.K Sweetie?

Are you really under the impression that those are base game assets? That purposefully not leveling (which it never forces you to do), and making the game have permadeath (which it doesn't have) is acting within the base game design, all because you aren't using mods?

So by your own logic here Dizzy... If I played the game with your moms vibrators, one in each hand, I'd be playing the game perfectly as intended, and utilizing the base game design as the developers created it. I mean, let's just get even more ridiculous? What if I play Fallout 4 Survival while blind folded, and hire a midget to kick me in the nuts every ten seconds. I mean, I didn't mod the game Dizzy, so technically it's within the base game design, yeah? A midget doesn't kick me in the nuts while playing Dark Souls, so I guess by your logic, Fallout 4 is *way* harder.

So you can't post proof for your claims, and I have links that already say what I've told you?

Here, I can help again Dizzy!

https://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Challenge+Runs

From the official wikipedia, referencing the added game design: "If you haven’t heard, From Software took one look at the maddened state of the forum goers that had created the ‘No-Bonfire Run’ and decided to, well… run with it."

After From Software saw the player base challenges? They created the rings.

Now it's your turn, O.K Sweetie?

Are you really under the impression that those are base game assets? That purposefully not leveling (which it never forces you to do), and making the game have permadeath (which it doesn't have) is acting within the base game design, all because you aren't using mods?

Lmao, you said the rings weren’t in the game from the start. They were. In fact, you and all your Dark Souls knowledge, weren’t even aware of them until I educated you.

<Kobe213>

Lmao, you said the rings weren’t in the game from the start. They were. In fact, you and all your Dark Souls knowledge, weren’t even aware of them until I educated you.

They weren't, and I've already posted the official wikipedia that references From Software adding them in because they saw the player-challenges.

You have posted no proof otherwise, do you want to refute the guys on the Dark Souls 2 Wikipedia page? Please do.

And Dizzy...

It's still your turn.

I have a feeling you still won't acknowledge this, as if ignoring the shit you've said will somehow make it go away.

I mean... How is what you are saying above compatible with this?

It’s not the base game. The base game would be normal difficulty.

Now here you are trying to argue that a base game is playing Dark Souls 2 without dying, but above, a base game is playing a game on the normal difficulty. I guess not anymore, huh?

Oh the goal post moving...

They weren't, and I've already posted the official wikipedia that references From Software adding them in because they saw the player-challenges.

You have posted no proof otherwise, do you want to refute the guys on the Dark Souls 2 Wikipedia page? Please do.

And Dizzy...

It's still your turn.

LOL they saw the challenge runs people were doing in Dark Souls and put the rings in Dark Souls 2.

Here’s a video with one of the rings from less than a month after the game launched.

<Kobe213>

LOL they saw the challenge runs people were doing in Dark Souls and put the rings in Dark Souls 2.

Here’s a video with one of the rings from less than a month after the game launched.

I don't know if you are correct, but it's not what I'm even here to argue about. If you are right, and that's the case? I mixed up Dark Souls, and Dark Souls 2. Oh well.

So now that we've established that side point, can you please get back to what we were debating?

This quote:

You’re modifying elements in the base Fallout game to increase the difficulty.

This was never addressed, and it's a blatant lie. Fallout 4 Survival is in the base game, and no modifications required.

Playing Dark Souls with special rules isn't the same as a developer releasing actual gameplay updates that adjust the difficulty of the product. If your "special rules" can be applied to Dark Souls? They can be applied to Fallout 4, and it just makes your argument void by default.

You could do Fallout 4 "challenge runs", just like people are doing Dark Souls "challenge runs" (see where those rings came from to begin with). What you are saying is not an argument, and it says even less about the actual game design mechanics that have been implemented.

Fallout 4 is the most brutal unforgiving game ever made. Im just walking through the forest with my dog and out of nowhere i get attacked by 3 Boatflies. Between myself and my trusty dog we killed all 3 then out of nowhere 3 ghouls (aka zombies) ran out of nowhere and my dog was able to kill 2 of them while i was running like a bitch and then ....well......i stood on top of a car......puppy didnt make it.
Fallout 4 was Child's Play compared to New Vegas.

Sigh.

I'm talking about their placements on the world map, and how certain enemies roam / respawn in irregular areas.

As in you can't memorize exactly where people are like you can in Dark Souls.

Let us know when you try Survival dip shit.

Finished the game on survival dickbag. Stop being such an internet tough guy and shut the fuck up once in a while. Fallout 4 is not a brutal unforgiving game. You must just be half retarded.

Finished the game on survival dickbag.

I'm sure you did lad, I'm sure you did.

Stop being such an internet tough guy and shut the fuck up once in a while. Fallout 4 is not a brutal unforgiving game.

The OP is talking about an emotional brutality, that kills things you love. Did you even read his post you incoherent half wit? You probably did, but your basic grasp on English resembles that of a third grader. Don't stress though because the majority of primary English speakers didn't seem to grasp this either, and are responding to the OP in the same capacity you are.

You must just be half retarded.

Honestly? At times I'd agree. Which would make you fully fucking retarded considering I'm having to draw shit out in crayon for you.

How long ya' been boxing pal, a lot of blows to the head so far in the career?

I'm sure you did lad, I'm sure you did.

The OP is talking about an emotional brutality, that kills things you love. Did you even read his post you incoherent half wit? You probably did, but your basic grasp on English resembles that of a third grader. Don't stress though because the majority of primary English speakers didn't seem to grasp this either, and are responding to the OP in the same capacity you are.

Honestly? At times I'd agree. Which would make you fully fucking retarded considering I'm having to draw shit out in crayon for you.

How long ya' been boxing pal, a lot of blows to the head so far in the career?

Apparently less than you have you fucking moron. My basic grasp of English is far above what you could ever hope to achieve you inbred spastic. You must have had a lot of emotional brutality from your father with the way you reply cockhead.

Apparently less than you have you fucking moron.

I understand Wolly, I'd be embarrassed too. I'm currently having my twelve year old nephew stay with me, and I actually had him read the original post, asking him afterwards if he felt the thread starter was talking about emotional difficulty, or something along the lines of beating a "really hard boss in Dark Souls".

He laughed and clearly said he's talking about how he didn't like watching his dog die.

Even the twelve year old got Wolly, even the Goddamn twelve year old got it.

My basic grasp of English is far above what you could ever hope to achieve you inbred spastic

Well at least you're honest. It *is* very basic, to say the least. I would be careful about inbreeding accusations though, word gets back to your family they are going to think you resent them.

You must have had a lot of emotional brutality from your father with the way you reply cockhead.

I didn't write the original post Wolly, I'm just helping you understand what the guy was talking about when he said difficult, and brutal.

Hope this helps darling, and let me know if you need me to explain anything else for you, O.K?

Stop the pseudo English teacher bullshit. To think you won the race as a sperm only to become a massive cocksucker as an adult.

Lol, who would argue that FO4 is harder than DS games? The only thing cranking the difficulty does is boost enemy stats and maybe make you micromanage some annoying things like food and radiation. The enemies are still dumb as bricks. You could make any game hard by doing that. Try playing Civilization 6 on it's top setting. AI isn't really any smarter, but they get retarded bonuses that you'll never compete with. I guess we can call Civ 6 the hardest game ever too

I've only played 3-NV-4 + all DLC

4 is by far my favorite, and even I can't explain why. Game is host to numerous issues/design flaws but I've put in literally 1k hours into it.

Anyone else have like 6 or 7 of those Powersuits laying around your house?

Back