Fallout 4 is the most brutal unforgiving game ever made

Sigh.

I'm talking about their placements on the world map, and how certain enemies roam / respawn in irregular areas.

As in you can't memorize exactly where people are like you can in Dark Souls.

Let us know when you try Survival dip shit.
So you’re talking about adding additional challenge to Fallout?

You can do that in SoulsBorne games. Try beating the game as a deprived without leveling, or using a broken straight sword the entire time, or not any weapon at all.

Base game to base game there really isn’t a comparison.

So you’re talking about adding additional challenge to Fallout?

No... I'm talking about playing Fallout 4 on Survival.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Survival_mode

It *is* the base game, on the hardest difficulty and with peramdeath elements.

Base game to base game there really isn’t a comparison.

Yes there is, and your ignorance of the matter doesn't absolve that reality.

It's so weird talking to people who have such little experience with these mechanics, or the game design based around the mechanics.

No... I'm talking about playing Fallout 4 on Survival.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Survival_mode

It *is* the base game, on the hardest difficulty and with peramdeath elements.

Yes there is, and your ignorance of the matter doesn't absolve that reality.

It's so weird talking to people who have such little experience with these mechanics, or the game design based around the mechanics.
It’s not the base game. The base game would be normal difficulty.

Being someone who’s played Souls games as much as yourself, I’m surprised you’re not aware that there aren’t difficulty settings.

See how far you get playing Dark Souls with permadeath lol.

It’s not the base game. The base game would be normal difficulty.

....Please tell me you're joking.

Being someone who’s played Souls games as much as yourself, I’m surprised you’re not aware that there aren’t difficulty settings.

Dizzy... Man.

See how far you get playing Dark Souls with permadeath lol.

<45>

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

....Please tell me you're joking.

Dizzy... Man.

<45>

What the fuck is wrong with you people.
In other words, you have no counter.

You’re modifying elements in the base Fallout game to increase the difficulty. Survivor is not the default setting.

You can modify elements in Dark Souls to increase the difficulty since there are no difficulty settings. It’s doing something similar to setting a Fallout game to Survivor. These modifications make it much, much more difficult than anything Fallout can dish out.

It’s not hard to follow, Dookie.

In other words, you have no counter

What you said was so incredibly stupid I honestly didn't think it would need an answer.

No Dizzy... No. "Base game" does not mean normal difficulty. Base game means *base game*. The game is as shipped, and developed without external / third party additions to increase difficulty, gameplay, etc.

Survival not only is in the base game of Fallout 4, it's accessible from the first moment you get to the main menu. The fact I have to explain this... Is painful.

You’re modifying elements in the base Fallout game to increase the difficulty. Survivor is not the default setting

When you're done being completely full of shit, let us know, O.K?

You can modify elements in Dark Souls to increase the difficulty since there are no difficulty settings.

Oh, you're still just saying random, dumb shit that has no relevance to what a base game means, let alone the difficulty increase that comes with enabling Survival mode?

Thanks Dizzy, always a pleasure man. What a great talk.

It’s doing something similar to setting a Fallout game to Survivor.

No, it's not. But by all means keep explaining to the class how you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

These modifications make it much, much more difficult than anything Fallout can dish out

Not true. And they aren't "modifications" you horses ass. All the assets involved in Fallout / Dark Souls were integrated and released with the base game.

It’s not hard to follow, Dookie.

I agree. So why are you acting like such a moron?

What you said was so incredibly stupid I honestly didn't think it would need an answer.

No Dizzy... No. "Base game" does not mean normal difficulty. Base game means *base game*. The game is as shipped, and developed without external / third party additions to increase difficulty, gameplay, etc.

Survival not only is in the base game of Fallout 4, it's accessible from the first moment you get to the main menu. The fact I have to explain this... Is painful.

When you're done being completely full of shit, let us know, O.K?

Oh, you're still just saying random, dumb shit that has no relevance to what a base game means, let alone the difficulty increase that comes with enabling Survival mode?

Thanks Dizzy, always a pleasure man. What a great talk.

No, it's not. But by all means keep explaining to the class how you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Not true. And they aren't "modifications" you horses ass. All the assets involved in Fallout / Dark Souls were integrated and released with the base game.

I agree. So why are you acting like such a moron?
Lmao

You can play Dark Souls without leveling and resetting upon dying. That’s in the base game. Really just depends on how you want to play it. Just like you can play Fallout on easy or Surivor. Are you really struggling this badly, my dude?

Souls>>>>>>Fallout in terms of difficulty.

Oh, yeah? What a lovely argument Dizzy. You aren't coming off like a total idiot here, I promise.

You can play Dark Souls without leveling and resetting upon dying. That’s in the base game.

Sure you can dip shit, but that's not within the base game mechanics, or design! That's *you* adding in extra levels of difficulty, obscurity and intention because you want to heighten difficulty outside of the base game mechanics.

So... Completely unrelated to Fallout 4 survival which is fully integrated, and doesn't require you to break the game to make it more difficult.

That’s in the base game. Really just depends on how you want to play it.

Wrong again you fucking moron. Playing the game with your "eyes closed" or using "melons as controllers" is *not* in the base game, and has nothing to do with the game design mechanics being utilized as intended.

Just like you can play Fallout on easy or Surivor. Are you really struggling this badly, my dude

Wrong again you fucking moron. Playing the game on Survival is playing the base game as intended without modifications, or personal handicaps that you have to impose without the regulative hand of the developer being involved.

Souls>>>>>>Fallout in terms of difficulty.

It's time to shut the fuck up Dizzy.

2k.jpg

Attachments

• 2k.jpg
    2k.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 3
Oh, yeah? What a lovely argument Dizzy. You aren't coming off like a total idiot here, I promise.

Sure you can dip shit, but that's not within the base game mechanics, or design! That's *you* adding in extra levels of difficulty, obscurity and intention because you want to heighten difficulty outside of the base game mechanics.

So... Completely unrelated to Fallout 4 survival which is fully integrated, and doesn't require you to break the game to make it more difficult.

Wrong again you fucking moron. Playing the game with your "eyes closed" or using "melons as controllers" is *not* in the base game, and has nothing to do with the game design mechanics being utilized as intended.

Wrong again you fucking moron. Playing the game on Survival is playing the base game as intended without modifications, or personal handicaps that you have to impose without the regulative hand of the developer being involved.

It's time to shut the fuck up Dizzy.

View attachment 378161
Sorry, your argument is invalid. I played Fallout 4 on normal and found it incredibly easy.

No more game design lessons from Dizzy? The show is over already!? :eek:
Hard to compete with the genius that thinks not leveling or permadeath in Dark Souls is “breaking the game” lol.

Hard to compete with the genius that thinks not leveling or permadeath in Dark Souls is “breaking the game” lol.

That's exactly what it's called. Breaking the game doesn't mean it's broken, you fucking idiot, it means you have bent the game mechanics outside of the realm of intention. For better or worse. Speedrunners do this, youtubers do this for obscure playthroughs, etc.

Any other gems of wisdom you want to share with us?

That's exactly what it's called. Breaking the game doesn't mean it's broken, you fucking idiot, it means you have bent the game mechanics outside of the realm of intention. For better or worse. Speedrunners do this, youtubers do this for obscure playthroughs, etc.

Any other gems of wisdom you want to share with us?
No it’s not LOL.

The tools are all there you just have to adjust your approach and strategies. Just like you would moving up in difficultly from normal to survivor in Fallout.

There are even rewards in DS2 for not using a bonfire and beating the game without dying ffs.

It’s pretty hilarious how badly you’re struggling with this concept, Dook.

No it’s not LOL

That's exactly what it's called. I'm sorry you are completely oblivious of the language used in this industry.

The tools are all there you just have to adjust your approach and strategies.

Are you really, really going to double down on this stupid shit?

Dizzy, talk to me sweetie. What's going on today man? Girlfriend troubles, work? What is it man.

I don't know how many times I'll have to repeat this, but, let's try it one more time O.K darling?

Those are *not* tools within the base game, and it has nothing to do with adjusting strategies. Literally BREAKING THE GAME to employ a speed run, or increase difficulty is a very, very popular thing among youtubers. Twitch playthroughs, melons as controllers, using Rock Band drum machines to dodge, editing files so you can fall through floors to complete a faster speed run, etc.

Just like you would moving up in difficultly from normal to survivor in Fallout

Using base game assets is not the same as playing a game blind folded, or artificially imposing difficulty ceilings.

There are even rewards in DS2 for not using a bonfire and beating the game without dying ffs

Man you are seriously one dishonest little bitch, aren't you?

No you fucking don't. There are *no* achievements for this. You can get 1000/1000 without the bullshit you're stating above.

I would know, I have 100% completion of Dark Souls 1-3.

https://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Challenge+Runs

Read it very, very slowly Dizzy, O.K? This may be hard for you to understand.

Do you see the text at the top that says... "This page contains player-made challenges"

It’s pretty hilarious how badly you’re struggling with this concept, Dook.

The only thing that is hilarious is how badly you're getting owned Dizzy. This is a slaughter, and you don't seem to understand everything you're saying is an outright lie, and I've already corrected it despite your best attempts at repeating it.

Man you are seriously one dishonest little bitch, aren't you?

No you fucking don't. There are *no* achievements for this. You can get 1000/1000 without the bullshit you're stating above.

I would know, I have 100% completion of Dark Souls 1-3.

The only thing that is hilarious is how badly you're getting owned Dizzy. This is a slaughter, and you don't seem to understand everything you're saying is an outright lie, and I've already corrected it despite your best attempts at repeating it.
https://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Illusory+Ring+of+the+Exalted

https://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Illusory+Ring+of+a+Conqueror

Now go ahead and read what you need to get them and apologize to me for acting like such a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

You really just walk head first into these...

Those challenges weren't in the base game, and were implemented after From Software saw people on their forums trying to accomplish them! They felt bad so they gave them rings AFTER the fact.

Hence? No achievements from completing them, and no, they were not in the base game design.

And here let me help you further, ok Diz? Did you know DLC aren't considered the base game, and any expansions that come later don't qualify as the base game experience? Far Harbor isn't base game, Dark Souls DLC isn't base game, etc.

Try reading Dizzy, it's good for the brain!

Back