Fallout 4 is the most brutal unforgiving game ever made

I just got Far Harbor installed in VR, never played through this DLC!

Does anyone know if this place offers a new faction? I know the Nuka World lets you play as a raider.

I just got Far Harbor installed in VR, never played through this DLC!

Does anyone know if this place offers a new faction? I know the Nuka World lets you play as a raider.
there's 3 different ones that offers special perks

• Dumbed down rpg elements
  • Terrible story
  • No variety in settlements. Friendly or shoot on contact
  • Almost complete removal of skill based dialogue
  • Constant shitty busywork quests
  • Awful combat AI
  • Awful optimization
  • Removal of factions and notoriety
  • Removal of karma
  • Giving you readily available power armor, breaking the difficulty of the game literally 30 minutes in
The better combat and graphics are not enough.
there is mods that fix most of these

Ah, sick! This game is become one of my favorite Bethesda titles. Love the world the more I play in it.
I liked the game alot it kept me away from Destiny for awhile it just kept crashing on me once they allowed the PS4 to have mods.

I liked the game alot it kept me away from Destiny for awhile it just kept crashing on me once they allowed the PS4 to have mods.

I'm being very careful modding it, even on the PC it doesn't take to mods very well.

upload_2018-4-29_13-17-59.png

These are the only ones I'm using!

yeah I had it on the PC too and it worked better then FONV with mods until I tried adding an elevator mod for Greygarden and Finch Farm along with a maxed out build height for the settlements.

Never played a Fallout game, but Bloodborne made me rage quit at the first enemy. Glad I got that game for $5.

Fallout 3 is the goat from the Fallout series. Don't @ me

Never played a Fallout game, but Bloodborne made me rage quit at the first enemy. Glad I got that game for $5.
Ahahah, the wolf in the clinic? I was so confused as to how I was supposed to defeat this beast when I first played it. I didn't realize that I was supposed to die and get weapons from the dream .

Ahahah, the wolf in the clinic? I was so confused as to how I was supposed to defeat this beast when I first played it. I didn't realize that I was supposed to die and get weapons from the dream .
Oh is that what you are supposed to do? I ran past him then would get mopped up by the mad hatter thing outside. Maybe I should give the game another go. But i got a ton of other games on my plate now.

you can actually get the Lone Wanderer perk and still use The Dog. Its the best way to play because you can have him carry stuff and get the extra item weight

you can actually get the Lone Wanderer perk and still use The Dog. Its the best way to play because you can have him carry stuff and get the extra item weight
This is what I did. Lone wanderer is one of the best perks in the game.

Oh is that what you are supposed to do? I ran past him then would get mopped up by the mad hatter thing outside. Maybe I should give the game another go. But i got a ton of other games on my plate now.
Yeah, try the game again! You are supposed to die to the wolf then you will get a weapon of your choice. But, don't give up already. Bloodborne is tough, but so rewarding.

The problem was having that BS in the game in the first place. You either become Garvey's fetchit boy or you finish the game and get a crappy ending.

Crappy ending, you just mean an ending in which everyone does not live.

The Fallout games are supposed to be rpgs. Saying it's not an rpg like the others.....is a blemish

The story was obvious, not fleshed out, and poorly resolved.

I want variety in the settlements. I want cults, slaughtered raider ghost towns, friendly super mutant colonies, variety, like the other games.

Not having to do a shitty mission is not a facet of a great rpg. I don't know why you would use such an argument.

Play Fallout 4, rise to the top of one of these factions (Who don't really effect the world, save a few skirmishes here and there), and watch them still refer to you as some shit heel. That is the amount of effort put into the game.

The Fallout games started as top down turned based games....and ultimately failed. All games chance and the Fallout series is not different. After playing Fallout 3 and seeing the trailers for 4 if you went into the game expecting a hardcore RPG, that is on you.

Cults, like the Children of Atom? Ghost Towns like Quincy?

Choice is part of an RPG, don't like a mission don't do it. If you are complaining about the game not being an RPG but playing through to complete as many missions as possible you are not role playing.

You only rise to the top of one faction in the game, the minutemen. You do have a point about being the general and still having to do the leg work, but the other faction you don't get to lead.

One of the greatest games of all time. The first section of the game is meant to be difficult as hell. Youre meant to die first too, so dont give up, git gud.

One of the greatest games of all time. The first section of the game is meant to be difficult as hell. Youre meant to die first too, so dont give up, git gud.
Maybe one day. Just picked up NiOh and this other RPG called Toukiden Kiwami and with a relatively newborn and studying for certs I may be able to get to it sometime in 2020.

Maybe one day. Just picked up NiOh and this other RPG called Toukiden Kiwami and with a relatively newborn and studying for certs I may be able to get to it sometime in 2020.
Bloodborne >>>>>> Nioh.

Its not even close.

Back