Fake title gloves ?

Mademan1137

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Are my gloves fake and should i get a refund? They are covered in some black sticky paint on the inside which seems like a glue.

Are my gloves fake and should i get a refund? They are covered in some black sticky paint on the inside which seems like a glue.
Probs real. Probs defective. You should get a refund/replacement if you got them from Title if the 'black sticky paint' is significant. Probs a good idea.

Also, you'd probs lose money counterfeiting Title gloves...

I just learned about probs.

As good as Title was in the past, people are complaining a lot about bad quality control especially in regards to lining and stitches.

Fake cletos, winning, grant, maybe evne leone but who would bother with fake title gloves

Title boxing is famous for sucking.

There was a thread here awhile back where they sent a guy a pair of boons that had been returned as defective and revised here on sherdog lol....I'm pretty sure in the end title didn't even refund shipping fees even though they totally messed up.

As for fake title gloves??? Doubt it, I can't imagine anybody making fakes of something of that quality.

Never buy gloves from ebay. For 2 reasons, legit gloves are cheaper directly from resellers websites due to ebay fees and If the gloves are too cheap to be true then they are fake. I know loads of people selling fake Winning, Twins Special, Fairtex, Cleytos, etc.

Also I have Pakistani guys contacting me literally everyday and also coming into my Muay Thai shop in Bangkok trying to sell me fake gloves.

Just buy form a reputable buyer and you'll be fine,

Sorry to hear about quality of your gloves.

Back