Fake news spread by MSM: Great increase in hate crime since Trump's election

Screen-Shot-2016-07-13-at-2.43.26-PM-1024x727.png

You guys have had a problem with "hate crimes" for a while, can't start blaming Trump when this shit ^ predates his candidacy.

Hmm. The media might not report on it, but it's not all white people in the FBI statistics and hate crimes based on bias against whites as a race was included.
That's funny. Due to the demographics, we can infer that there are more hate crimes against whites than against any other ethnicity. I've never seen a single media report on it. All about the narrative.

Unfortunately I expect to see it bro.

BLM fueled the Alt Right, now the Alt Right is fueling SJW's. I don't expect the country to make it through this intact. Sure things are fine now, but we are reasonably well off economically. When people start getting hungry, we will see the U.S. fall, I'd bank on it.

Unfortunately I expect to see it bro.

BLM fueled the Alt Right, now the Alt Right is fueling SJW's. I don't expect the country to make it through this intact. Sure things are fine now, but we are reasonably well off economically. When people start getting hungry, we will see the U.S. fall, I'd bank on it.

That's when you gotta start doubling down on blaming the Russians, so that all the hate the elite have spent decades stirring up can be vented against external innocents.

That's when you gotta start doubling down on blaming the Russians, so that all the hate the elite have spent decades stirring up can be vented against external innocents.
I'm not falling for it. We can just divide the country. The BLM people can have their world without police, the rest of us can build a wall. Everyone is happy.

That's funny. Due to the demographics, we can infer that there are more hate crimes against whites than against any other ethnicity. I've never seen a single media report on it. All about the narrative.

I don't see how you can infer that from those statistics. They aren't based on percentages of the population, but percentages of the total number of victims of hate crimes.

I don't see how you can infer that from those statistics. They aren't based on percentages of the population, but percentages of the total number of victims of hate crimes.
It's late here. I'm not thinking clearly.

FFS, tell me why anyone should give a shit about "online hate incidents" ???
I'm not the one who quoted the article, why would I need to explain its significance? Here we have a thread on media accuracy, and when it is pointed out that TS has posted something that is plain wrong, he won't even acknowledge that or correct his mistake. I likewise point out you post something wrong, and instead of saying "Oops, I misread" you seek to blame someone else.

The media is not to blame for your lack of reading skills.

Doesn't surprise me. Similar to what was being put out there after Brexit here in the UK - a supposed rise in hate crimes against immigrants, when in fact it was just small-town bigots being small-town bigots to the same level they always had been. It just fit the narrative nicely - some Polish lad getting beaten up in fucking Coventry or something would have made some local newspaper section but given the climate and the narrative the media wanted to push, it became national news instead.

Back