Fake news spread by MSM: Great increase in hate crime since Trump's election

Weird. Public radio is old fashioned "alternative media" over here.

Not sure how this is an example of fake news though, the FBI is after all reporting an increase in hate crimes.

What a waste of time for a law enforcement agency to engage in ideology-driven statistics.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, a mainstream leftist org, does NOT include radical Islam among the hate groups in the US; CAIR is prime candidate. Goes to show how useless they are

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/

Not sure how this is an example of fake news though, the FBI is after all reporting an increase in hate crimes.
It's all part of silly BS.
People who think Clinton ran a child sex operation out of a Pizza shop think 150+ year old WashPo(47 Pulitzers) and NYT (117 Pulitzers) are fake news.

Forgive me for not taking them seriously.

People who think Clinton ran a child sex operation out of a Pizza shop think 150+ year old WashPo(47 Pulitzers) and NYT (117 Pulitzers) are fake news.

SPLC includes Orlando jihad massacre among “radical-right terrorist plots”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/12/...-massacre-among-radical-right-terrorist-plots

and

Islamic terrorist Nidal Hassan was just workplace violence according the Obama admin

Forgive me if I dont take the mainstream narrative at face value

they're black supremacists, but of course you knew that.
They're also Islamic.

Motherfucker, you just discovered the SPLC exists...you never heard of them before, you just said.....now you're preaching about them as if they're a familiar entity you're qualified to expound on.

Either you're rain man or full of shit.

They're also Islamic.

Motherfucker, you just discovered the SPLC exists...you never heard of them before, you just said.....now you're preaching about them as if they're a familiar entity you're qualified to expound on.

Either you're rain man or full of shit.

NOI is goofy Islam.

What diff. does it make when I first heard about those shills?

This is odd, it means white people truly are attacking minorities (as when minorities attack whites for being white it isn't considered a hate crime here).

I retract my recent statements.

This is unfortunate.

One of those Pulitzer went to Walter Duranty, and the Times won't disavow it and neither will the Pulitzer Prize Board. Hard to think of a better example of fake news than his work.

Michigan middle school students chanting "build a wall" at Latino classmates. A woman speaking a foreign language on a San Francisco Bay Area train
being called an "ugly, mean, evil, little pig." A Los Angeles student reportedly being teased that she was going to be deported.

Since the presidential election, reports of intimidating and aggressive incidents toward minorities and women have surfaced across the country.
The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate incidents, has recorded more than 300 such reports in the past six days.

Absolutely horrific.
I'm pretty sure this kind of stuff happened before Trump, too.

One of those Pulitzer went to Walter Duranty, and the Times won't disavow it and neither will the Pulitzer Prize Board. Hard to think of a better example of fake news than his work.

One of the westerners who praised the Bolsheviks? How appropriate he worked for the NYT

They drew a swastika on the Beastie Boys' memorial in Brooklyn, with Trump's name next to it.

Was it a false flag swastika?

It was an original Tibetan swastika. Nothing to see here folks, just a raped mutated symbol.

They drew a swastika on the Beastie Boys' memorial in Brooklyn, with Trump's name next to it.

Was it a false flag swastika?
Holy shit, you bought that ridiculous hoax? Does this look like it was drawn by a man, or by anybody who has ever drawn a swastika before? And Trump supporters never say "Go Trump". Not only was it yet another clear hoax, it was one of the lazier ones I've seen. You don't find it odd that all of these incidents are using symbols from almost 100 years ago and nobody ever seems to catch them in the act?

161119_ny_park_swastika.jpg

This is odd, it means white people truly are attacking minorities (as when minorities attack whites for being white it isn't considered a hate crime here).

I retract my recent statements.

This is unfortunate.

Hmm. The media might not report on it, but it's not all white people in the FBI statistics and hate crimes based on bias against whites as a race was included.

Of the 5,493 known offenders, 48.4 percent were white, 24.3 percent were black or African-American, and race was unknown for 16.2 percent of the offenders. The rest were of various other races.

Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2015, there were 4,216 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime
  • 18.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.

Back