Fake news spread by MSM: Great increase in hate crime since Trump's election

I guess Soros's billions couldn't stretch to hire more than a few protesters.

Lol
oh, he had to spend his money on his voting machines to rig the election Donald won.
I read it on Breitbart...far superior to the the New York Slimes and Washington Compost, man. MSM won't get me.

The article refers to these as "hate incidents" and actually draws a distinction btw them and hate crimes.
Yeah, and it also points out 2/3 go unreported according to DOJ, So there isn't inflation of actual numbers.

It also completely ignores the online incidents.

The media also lied about the rally turnouts, using close-ups to make Hillary's look much bigger than they actually were..

Face it, they jumped the shark hard and anyone that just trusts them at this point is deluding themselves.
I don't think showing a closeup is a lie. A few years ago Fox was caught substituting Palin's rally footage for that at book signing, and I recall posting here I didn't think it wasn't that big of a deal. The media is going to make mistakes, it always will.

There is outright deceit, and I can't think of another explanation for the death panel scam. It claimed a document contained something, when one only had to read said document to see it didn't. The story ran for a long time after people were asserting the document said nothing of the sort, without using a quote to prove that it did.

Yeah, and it also points out 2/3 go unreported according to DOJ, So there isn't inflation of actual numbers.

It also completely ignores the online incidents.

Online hate crimes? Please tell us more.

They drew a swastika on the Beastie Boys' memorial in Brooklyn, with Trump's name next to it.

Was it a false flag swastika?
I call bullshit. Everyone loves the beastie boys.

oh, he had to spend his money on his voting machines to rig the election Donald won.
I read it on Breitbart...far superior to the the New York Slimes and Washington Compost, man. MSM won't get me.

Alwaysrightbart, amirite?

I call bullshit. Everyone loves the beastie boys.
Everyone should.

But no, a swastika with "Go Trump" was written.

Apparently as a hoax to make Trump supporters look bad, which they are incapable of doing themselves. Their class and erudition are tremendous.

Keep hearing this all the time on NPR. Typically, the segment starts by claiming that "many hate crimes have been reported since the election of Donald Trump" (no details) to introduce their usual sob story about how the various professional victim classes are 'coping' with the election.

However, if you try to research these alleged incidents, there isn't much evidence--most of these incidents could easily be hoaxes or fabrications or just verbal claims. Where is the skepticism of the professional reporters? Where are the details? Of course, nowhere.

They present allegations as established facts, and constantly associate 'reported hate crimes' with 'Donald Trump' in the same sentence. They're planting the seeds of guilt by association in the minds of the listeners. It's very slickly done, they're good propagandists, must give them that.

And now these assholes demand an end of fake news? Fuck them.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-incidents-reported-in-wake-of-trumps-victory
We are fighting a propaganda war in this country. A propaganda civil war if you will. Thank God the "good guys" won this past election.

We are fighting a propaganda war in this country. A propaganda civil war if you will. Thank God the "good guys" won this past election.
You're free to consider Trump the good guy if you like, but it's going to be a stretch to claim it's because of a superior commitment to accuracy.

Yes, thank God every night the new chief strategist good guy is someone who gives us "Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive And Crazy" and "Huma Abedin Saudi Spy"

Yes, thank God every night the new chief strategist good guy is someone who gives us "Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive And Crazy" and "Huma Abedin Saudi Spy"
Cry on, brother...

Beck-crying.gif

Is NPR main stream media?

Back