Fake Marijuana Illness "Scromiting" spread by media

Pots is a gateway drug, led to my addiction to Cinnamon Toast Crunch back in the day.

I'm screaming and vomiting as I type this.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

Too much of anything is not good for you.

I love how all the people rush in here to defend their drug.

You can die from drinking too much water.

Is it such a surprise that too much weed could cause some people to freak out and puke?

Funny because everything I've read indicates that pot actually helps nausea and vomiting....also when I'm feeling sick to my stomach I'll take a big hit or two and start feeling better.

Funny because everything I've read indicates that pot actually helps nausea and vomiting....also when I'm feeling sick to my stomach I'll take a big hit or two and start feeling better.

Yeah and no. It's no secret that weed can also induce nausea, dizzyness, and vomiting, if you overdo it, or your tolerance is low.

Yeah and no. It's no secret that weed can also induce nausea, dizzyness, and vomiting, if you overdo it, or your tolerance is low.
The only time I've ever witnessed anyone puke after smoking weed is if they were hammered drunk at the same time. But good to know...

I remember Cypress Hill warning me about this because of heavy use

To think that heavy consumption of a drug that you inhale would not have any negative side effects is like an alcoholic saying he is fine now because he only drinks beer. Of course that shit will hurt you eventually. Weed Smoke isn’t good for your lungs, blood pressure, blood flow, skin, memory....

Maybe so, but Scromiting is not real

Its called greening out. You dont scream though, fake news

Potheads are supposed to be chill but it seems like all they do is rage on the internet <45>

TS can't even post direct links - posts a bunch of fucking Google search links. Dude is clearly scromited out of his mind.

Its called greening out. You dont scream though, fake news

Yeah, we called it "green faced" in my circle.

The report is obviously overblown, but hey, remember those morons(I believe one was a cop) who called 911 after eating some cookies, because they thought they were going to die? It wouldn't surprise me if there were some out there freaking out and going to the hospital on a bad high. Not enough for an epidemic to be declared, but I'm sure there are a few.

You can't OD on weed or die from it. However if people aren't used to it it can make them freak out. So I could understand people going to an ER if they ate too much pot or smoked way too much. But they aren't physically ill or anything. Their mind is messing with them and they probably have an anxiety attack, which could make them scream and possible vomit.
That's always the thing to remember if you start freaking out from eating too much pot. Realize that you can't and won't die from it and the freak out will pass. You just gotta chill and relax.

It sounds like they all got some weed that was laced with something. That does happen. Or something else is going on and the marijuana use is coincidental. Doctors often leap to false conclusions, correlating two events that are mutually exclusive in an attempt to grasp at causality. But there have been many studies done on the use of cannibus and none of them, as far as I know, resulted in the subjects experiencing this.

CHS is real. A friend of mine was diagnosed a year after being misdiagnosed as having Crohns. A simple Google search would show you medical studies on it.

My friend has been a heavy smoker for over ten years. People act like it can't possibly be harmful. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It sounds like they all got some weed that was laced with something. That does happen. Or something else is going on and the marijuana use is coincidental. Doctors often leap to false conclusions, correlating two events that are mutually exclusive in an attempt to grasp at causality. But there have been many studies done on the use of cannibus and none of them, as far as I know, resulted in the subjects experiencing this.

Daily Mail is a garbage rag, sensationalizing it, but CHS is a real disorder.

That chile relleno burrito make me scromit the other night. Never again, Chuy's. Never again.

The only time I've ever witnessed anyone puke after smoking weed is if they were hammered drunk at the same time. But good to know...
The only time I saw someone puke is when they took a huge bongload and it went out their nose and you get that nasty ass feeling in the back of your throat. He puked on purpose tho to get rid of that feeling and it didnt work. This was also in 7th grade out of a 4ft glass bong.

Daily Mail is a garbage rag, sensationalizing it, but CHS is a real disorder.

Does it actually affect any significant portion of weed smokers or is it something that maybe 0.01% of them experience? Because they said it was an epidemic, but never provided just how many people are experiencing it.

Back