Fake Marijuana Illness "Scromiting" spread by media

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this scromiting nonsense? For anyone wondering, its s condition where people go to the ER screaming and vomiting from too much marinuana (lol).

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.daily...vy-marijuana-users-showing-ER-scromiting.html

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirro...s-smokers-warned-over-terrifying-11650761.amp

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.sfgat...-scromiting-syndrome-cannabinoid-12411099.php

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.newsw...weed-causes-severe-screaming-and-728682?amp=1

'Scromiting' is becoming an all-too-familiar site at emergency rooms
The condition, called Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome (CHS), is not yet properly understood
Medical experts believe the symptoms appear from individuals using or consuming heavy amounts of marijuana over a long period of time
Doctors note that the condition could stem from the body being over saturated by cannabinoids, affecting the hypothalamus

Dr Aimee Moulin said she has seen a rise in cases since California legalized recreational marijuana last November
Chronic cannabis users are at risk of experiencing a horrifying new condition that is being reported at hospitals across the country.

'Scromiting,' doctors say, is becoming an all-too-familiar site at emergency rooms, with patients 'screaming and vomiting' as they turn up for help.

'I've screamed out for death,' Chalfonte LeNee Queen, 48, told NPR after experiencing the terrifying illness.

'I've cried out for my mom, who's been dead for 20 years, mentally not realizing she can't come to me.'

Little research has been conducted on the topic, but one study found that for scromiting to occur, cannabis users would have to consume marijuana three to five times per day to develop CHS.

Lol at this fake news crap. There is no such thing as scromiting.

Last edited:
thought this would be scrotox related.

You realize that's an article from the daily mail right?

You may as well post something about bat boy.

edit: I see you added more "sources"...

Last edited:
Fake? Try telling all my friends who've fallen victim to fatal pots overdose that their deaths are "fake" you stupid SOB

Fake? Try telling all my friends who've fallen victim to fatal pots overdose that their deaths are "fake" you stupid SOB

That's the thing, it says you need to consume 3 - 5 times per day, but there's no way someone could get to that point without ODing.

I did weed once in college, I woke up 3 days later and don't remember anything and my cat was gone.
You didn't even own a cat man, we keep trying to tell you that. That was a dead squirrel you found in the road that you kept cuddling and calling Princess Persephone, the only pussy you lost that night were all the hookers you chased off.

You didn't even own a cat man, we keep trying to tell you that. That was a dead squirrel you found in the road that you kept cuddling and calling Princess Persephone, the only pussy you lost that night were all the hookers you chased off.

I loved that squirrel

#notevenonce

images

To think that heavy consumption of a drug that you inhale would not have any negative side effects is like an alcoholic saying he is fine now because he only drinks beer. Of course that shit will hurt you eventually. Weed Smoke isn’t good for your lungs, blood pressure, blood flow, skin, memory....

To think that heavy consumption of a drug that you inhale would not have any negative side effects is like an alcoholic saying he is fine now because he only drinks beer. Of course that shit will hurt you eventually. Weed Smoke isn’t good for your lungs, blood pressure, blood flow, skin, memory....
Maybe if it were legalized, people would be able to experiment more with healthier ways of ingesting it. Or we could actually get real studies on it without miles of red tape.

Sounds like "spice", you go from having a good time to tripping your balls off...

I did weed once in college, I woke up 3 days later and don't remember anything and my cat was gone.
The cat slipped you a mickey so he could steal all your stuff

Jokes on the cat, though. The mickey was worth more than what he got

Back