Fake Glove Touch Fails Miserably.....

Let's be honest. Everyone understands the touching of gloves immediately before the fight begins, but doing it again 5 seconds later makes no sense. It never made sense.
yea, i mean, as long as you make a gesture after the fight, thats all that matters - its awkward otherwise

I used to like the glove touch but really its stupid when you think about it. You shake hand before and after the fight why would you do it during.

Ehh Brandao said no to touching gloves and that's Conors stance, not his fault Brandao thought it was touch gloves even when him himself said no, be glad that Conor could go for the head if he was dirty.

2bcb96c291ebd68599e56902f58f265f_757056.GIF

inb4 Lady Gaga:

That's what you get for faking touch gloves.

Ehh Brandao said no to touching gloves and that's Conors stance, not his fault Brandao thought it was touch gloves even when him himself said no, be glad that Conor could go for the head if he was dirty.

IllRealIndianelephant.gif

Correct.

You play EA UFC, You got to trade that shit in or get a refund

easy there edgemaster, it's actually the best mma game so far, though ea mma was technically superior and undisputed was better for senseless arcade bs.

ea ufc 2 should be even better

Yup. Never understood shaking hands after just shaking hands once the fight has started?

The MMA community needs to blackball people that don't follow its code of honor.

If a fighter tries the fake glove touch/cheap shot then that video should be emailed to every gym and every promoter (someone should make a master list) and after that no one should give the guy a fight, no one should accept a fight with that cheater and they can retire or starve.

I also place some blame on the fighters

"Protect yourself at ALL times"

So IF you CHOOSE to touch gloves (not necessary and there are plenty of other times to show respect) then do so while protecting yourself. Be on your toes, chin tucked behind shoulder, other hand up, ready to evade or counter.

But the MMA community should do their part too. Manny Gamburyan (sp?) had a Blatant fake touch cheap shot- he should have been released THAT DAY. That would send a message, then Dana should go on a solid rant at the presser which could be posted on every MMA news site.

"Try cheap shit and you are fucking fired."

korean-zombie-hominick.gif.pagespeed.ce.a9ypNJKhXX.gif

Not a glove touch fake just a really quick attack after one that KZ punished. Man I miss KZ

Let's be honest. Everyone understands the touching of gloves immediately before the fight begins, but doing it again 5 seconds later makes no sense. It never made sense.
Sparring habit. It makes sense to those who train.

That's Conor's stance. He wasn't looking to touch gloves. His opponent misinterpreted.

Beautiful spinning back kick btw.

Another Conor apologist. Watch the video without the rose colored glasses

We used to brofist before the spar. But I guess in competition shaking hands before and after should be enough. At least no hugs as that stuff is quite ghey during the fight. Unless they are women. Then it's ok.

Good, fuck him!

Yeah, I used to do it myself as everyone does in a boxing gym. It's a sparring habit taken from boxing, but generally speaking professional boxers leave that habit in training camp. So no, it still doesn't make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never trust those Armenians...

Manny.gif

Also not MMA or at beginning of the fight, but Floyd KO'd Ortiz pretty dirty

vs-Ortiz-cheap-shot.gif

Back