Fairtex Matchanu BJJ Gi! A beauty!!!

horc00

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
For the record, I'm not a Fairtex employee or distributor or retailer or anything of the sort.

I just happened to see this gi online and I simply had to share because HOLY SHIT it's gorgeous! Amazing design with the retro Fairtex logo on the chest and what looks like Thai-inspired motifs embroidered on it. My annoyance with most BJJ gis are the over-the-top logos and patches, skulls and fierce animals, cheesy or tough-guy quotes splattered all over.

And as with all Fairtex products, I'm pretty sure this one is good quality. Too bad I never quite liked blue gis. I definitely buy it if they have it in white and... when it's on 50% off LOL.

bjj2-navy-750x750.jpg

bjj2-navy-4-960x960.jpg

Just the standard Pakistan gi with their label though?

Says it's made in Thailand. But even if it was made in Pakistan, I'm sure Fairtex QC would be stringent on quality.

For the record, I'm not a Fairtex employee or distributor or retailer or anything of the sort.

I just happened to see this gi online and I simply had to share because HOLY SHIT it's gorgeous! Amazing design with the retro Fairtex logo on the chest and what looks like Thai-inspired motifs embroidered on it. My annoyance with most BJJ gis are the over-the-top logos and patches, skulls and fierce animals, cheesy or tough-guy quotes splattered all over.

And as with all Fairtex products, I'm pretty sure this one is good quality. Too bad I never quite liked blue gis. I definitely buy it if they have it in white and... when it's on 50% off LOL.

bjj2-navy-750x750.jpg

bjj2-navy-4-960x960.jpg
What would be your reaction if some white belt walked into your gym with that gi on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back