FACTS about Conor vs Khabib

Three indisputable facts about this matchup:

1.) Khabib isn't a finisher when fighting against top competition.

2.) Conor has freak KO power, impeccable timing, is an excellent judge of distance, and is capable of finishing the fight AT ANY TIME if standing.

3.) Even if Conor gets taken down and held there every single round, that means Conor will have AT LEAST FIVE chances to land that one shot that puts Khabib on queer street. When we look at Conor's record, we know that he rarely needs more than three chances, sometimes only one.

Those claiming Conor has no chance against Khabib are delusional. As dominant as Khabib has been, he hasn't fought anyone nearly as dangerous as Conor. This is another classic striker vs grappler matchup. We've seen those go both ways all throughout the years.

Go ahead and call me a casual, fact is I watched Art Jimmerson walk into the octagon with one boxing glove on PPV, when many of you weren't even a tingle in your fathers' nutsack.

Come at me bro

Yes.

giphy.gif
So you're saying you like to suck dick. Got it.

These definitely walk the line between fact and opinion.

FACT: Conor always gasses early and he’s never finished anyone past the 2nd round, so he really only has 2 chances to knock Khabib out.

Go ahead and call me a casual, fact is I watched Kimura sub Helio before you ever even watched Art Jimmerson box.

That's because the only people that have lasted last past two rounds with Conor are granite chinned cardio machines Nate Diaz and Max Holloway. Literally everyone else he's fought has succumbed to the touch of death.

Khabib is neither granite chinned nor a cardio machine. He will be very vulnerable while on the feet. Khabib gets hit. If Michael Johnson was able to land that many shots on Khabib, what do you think Conor will do to him?

Last edited:

2.) Conor has freak KO power, impeccable timing, is an excellent judge of distance, and is capable of finishing the fight AT ANY TIME if standing.

3.) Even if Conor gets taken down and held there every single round, that means Conor will have AT LEAST FIVE chances to land that one shot that puts Khabib on queer street. When we look at Conor's record, we know that he rarely needs more than three chances, sometimes only one.

Those claiming Conor has no chance against Khabib are delusional. As dominant as Khabib has been, he hasn't fought anyone nearly as dangerous as Conor. This is another classic striker vs grappler matchup. We've seen those go both ways all throughout the years.

Go ahead and call me a casual, fact is I watched Art Jimmerson walk into the octagon with one boxing glove on PPV, when many of you weren't even a tingle in your fathers' nutsack.
Fact:

tenor.gif

this post didnt age well at all.

Hey man. Don’t feel bad. You were right about #1. Conor just isn’t “Top Competition” at LW though.

Back