Fact: Southpaw fighters are ideal kickers against Nate

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And Nate knows this. If you rewatch the first fight, pay attention to how nate adjusts his stance when Conor does.

Conor is a natural southpaw, like Bensen Henderson and RDA. The only thing is, he doesnt have a strong grappling offensive like they do. Still, in Diaz natual stance the lead leg is open, Conor will have to adjust his stance

That's not a fact. This is a fact:

giphy.gif

FACT: Connie doesn't have RDA or Bendos leg kicks.

Matter of fact, once you get past the left hook, spinning back kick, and right uppercut there isn't much to Connies game. He just executes what he has really well.

You better hope he might improve his ground game.

Last edited:
Too bad Conor isn't a good kicker.

Thanks for sharing

I guess you're either born with good kicks or you're not according to those in this thread. Like anything it can be trained and technique can be improved.

I guess you're either born with good kicks or you're not according to those in this thread. Like anything it can be trained and technique can be improved.

Yeah because an 8 week training camp is going to get you RDAs or Bendos kicks... :rolleyes:

Do you even leg press, bro?

<28>

The problem with Conor is: he lacks fundamentals. Of course that made him a great fighter, cause he did things that fighters were not used to see, like Hand fighting, leading with his rear left Hand or throwing spinning kicks. But he does not have a Jab, his roundhouse kicks are lazy and It seems to me that he got used to fight orthodox fighters, nor southpaws.

If you look closely At the Diaz fight, he was trying to lead with his left (wich worked, but lets consider the fact that Diaz got off the couched and fight) he was trying to Hand fighting, but the problem was when Diaz got the distance and The timing on his Jab. At the end of The first round and At the 3 minute mark ofthe second, he got his Jab on point and Conor had no answer to that.

What causes me a lot of questions is, everytime I see Mcgregor sparring previous to 202, he seems to use The same approach, trying to bait the Jab, and leading with his left. The problem is, with a skill boxer like Nate, IMO, he Will just trigger him with the Jab, not neccessarily commiting to It, feinting with It, and McG is going to have a baaad night.

It's just my opinion.

with Nate actually getting a full camp, this could very well look like Nick vs Zaromskis....

cept the whitemare is a far better striker

I hope Conor KO's Nate simply because I like seeing arrogant sherdoggers proven wrong

Specifically leg kicks which Conor rarely throws. Diaz by sub R2 again

Nate is a lot bigger and Conor isn't known for leg kicks. Nate would probably be able to counter each one with a stiff jab to the mouth.

Wow he looks bad.

Funny thing is at the end he does a "I must've looked so cool/badass with those kicks!" type twirl.

To be honest, he looks like a 8-year-old kid who's just learning how to kick in Taekwondo.

You should hope he might improve his ground game.

Those lead leg kicks are terrible. He doesn't turn his hips over at all and is kicking with the inside of his shin. That's a great way to enter a world of pain if somebody checks those garbage kicks. His left kicks aren't bad though and he's pretty good at spinning back kicks, but I don't think it's enough of a strength to matter against Nate.

LOL I love when Conor huggers make threads.

P.s. Conor has a baby dick. You can tell in the non explicit photo you've used in your avatar to swing from. Can't even see it below his bum cheeks. Dude prob pisses on his ballz.

Y U MAD THO?

Yeah because an 8 week training camp is going to get you RDAs or Bendos kicks... :rolleyes:

Do you even leg press, bro?

<28>
I do. It's my favourite machine exercise.

Don't put words into my mouth. I said kicking technique can be improved with training and time. It's not like Conor is starting at zero. He already has decent kicks, he could improve them enough to handle Nate - a fighter that does not check leg kicks.

Conor dont have any good low kicks. The very few kicks that he is good at, is some taekwondo style kicks

Back