Fact: Fedor isn't just the GOAT but he is The most Exciting Fighter of all time/Bravest Fighter!

True.

That being said, it's sad seeing Fedor getting KOed because he needs money and has contractual obligations.

Greatest fighter to lose to a Meathead of all-time.

A lot of people criticize Fedor for fighting a lot of subpar or undersized competition, but at the same time he fought absolute goliaths of fighters too so I think it balances out. He essentially just fought an entire career at openweight...I wish MMA had more of this these days.

Pretty sure he weighed HEAVYWEIGHT every fight of his career, stop trying to make it out to be something that it is not.

already responded to that show me a fighter with over 30 fights and no losses... you have a proven cheater as your goat you cant possibly be taken seriously though so w/e.

If jones fought all the cans fedor did he would be at 40 wins. Reputable orgs like UFC don't have their GOAT fighting 0-1, 1-1, 0-2 etc fighters like fedor fought (minus randy and punk). Its like a professional sports team crushing high school teams and bragging about it. Also when your fighting top level guys CONSISTANTLY like jones does you have to have a full camp. Its ez for fedora to prepare fighting guys with no professionals mma wins. Just stop bro!

If jones fought all the cans fedor did he would be at 40 wins. Reputable orgs like UFC don't have their GOAT fighting 0-1, 1-1, 0-2 etc fighters like fedor fought (minus randy and punk). Its like a professional sports team crushing high school teams and bragging about it. Also when your fighting top level guys CONSISTANTLY like jones does you have to have a full camp. Its ez for fedora to prepare fighting guys with no professionals mma wins. Just stop bro!
sounds like a lot of made up excuses everyone knows PRIDE was #1 at the time

I literally got a boner when 39 year old NFL reject laid your fucking idol out!!!
because scum bags and losers take joy in other peoples losses, I bet it was the highlight of your life... Guess its all downhill from here

sounds like a lot of made up excuses everyone knows PRIDE was #1 at the time

lol but you disregard everything else I said like it is ez to fight 4 to 5 times a year when you are preparing for a fighter with 0 MMA professional wins. For perspective, fedors 18th fight was against a fighter who had 1 fight experience and had no wins. Jones 18th fight was fighting a fighter with 22 wins and was juiced to the gills. You are arguing that training camp preparation was not going to be more difficult preparing for a fighter who was 22-9 vs a fighter who was 0-1???? Fedor had 30 wins because the lions share of his opponents were shit! There are other examples of fedor fighting other shit comp. what is jones worst opponent since joining UFC? Rekt!!!!

Last edited:
Fedor should have retired after the Arlovski fight. I can still remember his coach saying back then that he didn't train properly for that fight, and if he continued like this, eventually he would lose. He did, badly, and it hurt his legacy.

He's still the greatest. Only other person in contention is Anderson Silva, and all that guy did is just dominate a very weak weightclass in one promotion, plus got popped for PEDs. Fedor ruled the HW divisions of multiple great organisations and fought and beat the top ranked fighters in the world at that point in time over and over again.

At some point in the future you may be able to argue for JJ, but only because of his fight resumee. He is the definition of "no class", and does not embody what it is to be a champion.

Nog and Cro Cop killed 13 UFC champions.

Nog has 7 wins v UFC champions, Cro Cop has 6.

Nog was great. Arguably top 5.

Okay...CroCops FIVE wins over UFC champs: 3 were Josh Barnett-- one impressive decision (his best perbormance), one injury forfeit, one where barnett took part in arguably the grestest HW fight ever earlier that night. The other 2 were Coleman and Randleman, lol. Coleman dropped 3 straight to end his UFC career, and he's 10 years older than mirko. Randleman also knocked mirko the fuck out. He finished his career barely above .500 and also managed to lose to Ron Waterman immediately after Mirko.

Both were destroyed by Mir.

You suck at this. CroCop went 5-6 in the UFC; he was 32.

Nog was great. Arguably top 5.

Okay...CroCops FIVE wins over UFC champs: 3 were Josh Barnett-- one impressive decision (his best perbormance), one injury forfeit, one where barnett took part in arguably the grestest HW fight ever earlier that night. The other 2 were Coleman and Randleman, lol. Coleman dropped 3 straight to end his UFC career, and he's 10 years older than mirko. Randleman also knocked mirko the fuck out. He finished his career barely above .500 and also managed to lose to Ron Waterman immediately after Mirko.

Both were destroyed by Mir.

You suck at this. CroCop went 5-6 in the UFC; he was 32.
Sakuraba also won UFC HW tournament.

Mir fight was 15 minutes of fence pushing snoozefest and one hail mary knee in last seconds on short notice Cro Cop who was last minute replacement for Nog, had temperature and no stamina, lost lot of weight in last 2 days, so he had no option but to save energy and go for all or nothing in last seconds.

Who gives a damn about UFC run in bad rules and cage.
Step into the ring.

Last edited:
358phjk.png
Fk Outta here

Those pride "Legends" sure got out of their prime quickly when they came to the states and started getting their shit pushed in LMAO!

Back