Fact: Fedor isn't just the GOAT but he is The most Exciting Fighter of all time/Bravest Fighter!

A lot of people criticize Fedor for fighting a lot of subpar or undersized competition, but at the same time he fought absolute goliaths of fighters too so I think it balances out. He essentially just fought an entire career at openweight...I wish MMA had more of this these days.

Anderson Silva was 37 when he lost to Weidman yet still came back in his 41 and had a tough fight against current MW champ Bisping which many people thought he won that fight and went to decision with DC
he is also a proven cheater who lost two way worse fighter then fedor ever did in pride

he is also a proven cheater who lost two way worse fighter then fedor ever did in pride

lol you cant be a proven cheater and be the goat sorry... USADA ended silva's legacy
He got busted one time after coming back from a serious leg injury using a substance known to speed the healing process.Get your shit right dumbo

Exactly. I mean, it's not that I want to take up for Fedor or anything, but you just replied to a post by someone that is stating some of the facts but doesn't even realize it, or maybe they do realize it and they're just so filled with hate that they just are incapable of making any real sense. Every moment of every given day, people will try to discredit Fedor. This is normal to me. Anderson has been going through the same thing for years now, GSP as well even though he hasn't even lost ffs.

He got busted one time after coming back from a serious leg injury using a substance known to speed the healing process.Get your shit right dumbo
suspended for using a banned substance = FACT... you can claim dick pills or w.e you want he was suspended for a reason mr.smarty pants know it all merrrhh

suspended for using a banned substance = FACT... you can claim dick pills or w.e you want he was suspended for a reason mr.smarty pants know it all merrrhh
yea,after breaking his leg.doesn't have to do with what he have done before that.

4-4 on American soil with testing and refs that don't have earpieces. 100% not the GOAT!

yes he lost at fight at 40 years of age... show me a 40+ MMA fighter that hasnt been beat before please??

He lost at 33 or however old he was to verdoom...stop acting like he didn't lose when he was younger as well. Fucking fedor fans are so insecure!

He lost at 33 or however old he was to verdoom...stop acting like he didn't lose when he was younger as well. Fucking fedor fans are so insecure!
already responded to that show me a fighter with over 30 fights and no losses... you have a proven cheater as your goat you cant possibly be taken seriously though so w/e.

already responded to that show me a fighter with over 30 fights and no losses... you have a proven cheater as your goat you cant possibly be taken seriously though so w/e.

GOATS do not lose three in a row in their prime especially to MW's....

They also do not lose to UFC rejects!

Sorry, but as much as you try...Fedor will never be GOAT and as years past, his "legacy" continues to fade away.

usa_today_10130124.1498363549.jpg

FUCKING LOVE THIS PIC! HAHA!

GOATS do not lose three in a row in their prime especially to MW's....

They also do not lose to UFC rejects!

Sorry, but as much as you try...Fedor will never be GOAT and as years past, his "legacy" continues to fade away.

usa_today_10130124.1498363549.jpg

FUCKING LOVE THIS PIC! HAHA!
. . . Get help.

lol at all the retards that think a loss at age 40 means anything at this point... Fedor GOAT anyone who could hate on that man is a piece of trash, never talked shit always fought balls to the wall kill or be killed, fucking neckbeards around here have zero respect..

A lot of people criticize Fedor for fighting a lot of subpar or undersized competition, but at the same time he fought absolute goliaths of fighters too so I think it balances out. He essentially just fought an entire career at openweight...I wish MMA had more of this these days.

His lowest recorded weigh-in is what, 223 lbs or so? He's a HW. Therefore, fighting "openweight" is meaningless. BJ fighting openweight is impressive.

He was great during Pride. "Prime" Fedor gets destroyed by each of the following: Cain, Brock, Carwin, JDS, Reem, and Stipe.

Back