Fact: Dana has promoted the biggest boxing and MMA fights of all time

Therefor, Dana is the best MMA promoter and the best boxing promoter of all time.

McGregor was in both. McGregor is the most famous MMA fighter and the most drawing boxer of all time.

Biggest fights of all time list:

Boxing:
1) Fighter: Conor McGregor, Promoter: Dana White
2) Fighter: Muhammad Ali, Promoter: ?
MMA:
2) Fighter: Conor McGregor, Promoter: Dana White
3) Fighter: ?, Promoter: Dana White

That's the facts.

<FookIsThatGuy><Dana05>
Wrong

Manny v Floyd was biggest fight of all time

And Dana can’t promote boxing for shiit cuz his Zuffa Boxing attempt has failed miserably.

Conor is no boxer

Dana is a no boxing promoter

Now go back down to your basement and continue wacking off to Conor pics

what does this even mean. McGregor vs Mayweather or Diaz will sell regardless of who "promotes" it. no one gives a shit about Dana.

Ugh...... The thrilla in Manila makes any boxing event in the last 20 years and any MMA event of all time look small. You kids seem to think logic is a strait line. It isn't. How things affect the world is NOT = to $.

A whole continent was backing Ali. None of em were buying PPV's. But the government at the time declared a marital law and rounded up a couple thousand criminals and locked them up under the stadium. This fight had the entire fucking world watching. Not 4 mil on PPV. The WORLD!

I was alive at the time. I can't make any of you believe what it was like, but comparing Conor vs May almost makes me vomit. It makes me feel like the new generation really has no hope. No future that has no meaning.

lol this old ass man is schooling you internet cans. That fight was a seismic world event on par with Schmeling getting put down by Louis. The McGregor fight was a sports event. Huge difference.

Yup.... and what is the most watched movie of all time. Avatar? And hasn't that changed the world?

I mean, fucks sakes. I deal with idiots all day long. I'd like to talk to someone with a quarter of a brain in my free time.
You should be in a nursing home telling everyone about the good ol days.

Mayweather vs pacman is the biggest fight of all time.

Deal with it

Dana's a G.

And for good measure...

DNgaLfjWsAUG0m-.jpg

Yeah coz Mayweather vs Pacquiao never happened Lmao.

false the biggest MMA fight was Kimbo Slice vs Seth Petruzelli

kimbo-slice-height-weight-age.png

RIP to a true LEGEND

and fuck this clown

Ugh...... The thrilla in Manila makes any boxing event in the last 20 years and any MMA event of all time look small. You kids seem to think logic is a strait line. It isn't. How things affect the world is NOT = to $.

A whole continent was backing Ali. None of em were buying PPV's. But the government at the time declared a marital law and rounded up a couple thousand criminals and locked them up under the stadium. This fight had the entire fucking world watching. Not 4 mil on PPV. The WORLD!

I was alive at the time. I can't make any of you believe what it was like, but comparing Conor vs May almost makes me vomit. It makes me feel like the new generation really has no hope. No future that has no meaning.

It's just that they are clueless.

These simple facts make Dana haters seeth with rage and anger

Hundreds and hundreds of millions people would tune in to watch Ali fight. The world stopped when he fought. He was not only the biggest athlete, he was one of the most popular people alive. No Mayweather fight got a tenth the attention of an Ali fight

Also Floyd/Pac was bigger

Therefor, Dana is the best MMA promoter and the best boxing promoter of all time.

McGregor was in both. McGregor is the most famous MMA fighter and the most drawing boxer of all time.

Biggest fights of all time list:

Boxing:
2) Fighter: Muhammad Ali, Promoter: ?
MMA:
2) Fighter: Conor McGregor, Promoter: Dana White
3) Fighter: ?, Promoter: Dana White

That's the facts.

<FookIsThatGuy><Dana05>

Yet he still struggles to promote in Japan and Brazil, the biggest martial arts markets in the world.

And the UFC promoted those fights, not Dana.

You should be in a nursing home telling everyone about the good ol days.

Mayweather vs pacman is the biggest fight of all time.

Deal with it

You know more people watched Ali fights then the moon landing right? We are talking like 700 million people watching Ali Box. Its not even close. Boxing was way bigger back in the Ali days

Floyd has promoted all of the top grossing ppv's in combat sports.
He's #1

It sold the most PPVs. But its not even top 100 most watched fights ever

It is probably easily top 100 most watched, easily, just going by media availability. Biggest fight, ever? Not even close, but one of the more watched fights, ever.

Back