Fact:Conor rocked Nate 2x Why is that ignored?+Mini-breakdowns+tease of big breakdown in the works!

This is completely false

After round 1 Conor had out struck Nate

Prior to the 1-2 by Nate, Conor was leading Big Across all stats. The majority of Nate's punch count came from his final flurry on a gassed Conor and ground and pound

I saw the fight.
Conor still lost.
Conor LOST.
Conor LOST.

L
O
S
T.

Conor lost the fight despite his brilliance.

to a dude on a two week notice....all of that talk..the gifs...given up to a dude who didnt even have a sparring partner.

LOL

Came here to say:

15.5K views.

Over 400 replies.

Damn.

Stuck on this rematch much? Jesus.

You listed what the problem is. You dont like Conor's "talking" You had a personal agenda wether you were aware of it or not. That bias clouds your ability to look at that fight objectively

There was just so much wrong with what you said

Conor did miss shots due to coming up short punching high against Nate's height, but Conor made Nate miss even more, while Conor still landed THE BEST shots and the most telling shots.

By any objective metric Conor won the first round clearly hands down

Its funny because in actual reality it was Nate not landing anything truly clean. It was the vast majority of Nate's right check hooks and 1-2s that were being rolled off, deflected, dodged by Conor (especially Nate's jabs and 1-2s consistently being slipped and countered by Conor)

All Nate could touch Conor with - was with conceeding slaps of a desperate man "this is all I can touch you with. I cant actually land clean punches on you, they are all missing, so slap like a girl would"

Conor landed a shit a ton of CLEANER PUNCHES on Nate. I can post 5 more gifs of more counters Conor landed on Nate. Just say go and I will flood you with gifs fully debunking you. I ONLY HIGHLIGHTED those 2 counters specifically because those 2 counters ROCKED NATE. Dont ever forget that

I mean its funny how Nate and Conor both had the literal exact same reaction (shaken back) yet Nate "ate the punch" but "Conor was rocked"

Again, the bias and delusions of haters being fully exposed

And these dishonest trolls leave out the fact how Conor WAS STILL on his feet after the fluke 1-2, STILL hitting counters on Nate as Nate persued...so if actions after the blow prove Nate wasnt really rocked...then Conor was never rocked either...Are you "people" just going to also keep ignoring how NATE HIMSELF Said that It was the KNEE to the gut in the clinch that won him the fight

I love shit talking. But when you do it and then a guy comes in on short notice and beats your ass, you've brought the house down upon yourself.

Conor won round one. Nobody argues that. But he didn't dominate it either. Those "conceding slaps" AKA the "Stockton Slap" is something Nate does all the time to taunt his opponents. Nothing new or provoked by Conor's defens.

You can't post 5 more gifs with Conor landing shots as clean as the ones already posted because they don't exist. They were some beautiful counter shots, but they didn't faze Nate. He immediately regrouped and got right back in the pocket. The difference in how Conor and Nate reacted when they got caught clean was Conor stumbled backward and gave up ground the rest of the fight. He got pushed around and punished. When Conor got hit it was the beginning of the end. When Nate got hit, he kept coming forward. Conor's "counters" were flimsy and ineffective. Its not like he is the guy that came back and beat Nate up, choking him out in the first round. I feel like we watched 2 completely different fights.

He hit him, and that`s the end of it. Nate wasn`t rock `cause he`s used of being hit in the face by bigger and stronger dudes.

Yep, confirmed you dont know shit about boxing.

And the gifs dont work. Just as I expected. You will never be able to prove your claims

You build an analysis off patterns, not one off exceptions btw

So already you are exposed

Are you just going to keep blatantly ignoring how Conor WAS SHUTTING down Nate's jabs and 1-2s via pull away counters, slips to inside over hand counters, split entry counter lefts etc

And Conor uses his lead hand as a distractionary device to set up leads. Take a look at the body shot gif on page 1 for a perfect example. That was slick as fuck by Conor

Among other things Conor uses his lead hand as a range finder, to bait responses and counter etc

So you clearly know nothing about Conor on top of knowing nothing about boxing

The only "point" you had, TiHAT i already made was that Conor came up short a few times leading up top against Nate's height. Conor was actually off balance maybe 1 or 2 times through out the fight

Guess what? I could also find instances of Floyd being off balance in a fight.

The way you haters nit pick to discredit Conor is the definition of insanity

Like if one example DISPROVES the MILLIONS of examples of Conor demonstarting a complete mastery of defensive counter punching etc

Lets also see anyone else out box a MUCH BIGGER TALLER opponent, like Conor was with Natw

The fact Conor was still out boxing and repeatedly counter fucking Nate despite the massive height+reach disadvantages proves how insanely skilled Conor's boxing is on a pure level and on a p4p scale

Drop the hate. Educate youself.

Conor lost because he get beaten up by a better boxer. That actually happened. Look at the record. Its not a conspiracy.

MuVE0L9.jpg

Lol banned at last.. just when i started to kinda like the guy haha

lol this guy again..

TS no offense, I would really read it but fuck that's one of a hell TL;DR

No amount of TouchButt will equal 1 sparring session of Nate Diaz.

he had a full camp, how the hell was his prep poor? Did he think RDA was going to be a walk in the park?

Essentially yes. Read what his camp said about it recently. His cardio has been poor since Holloway fight. Conor addressed it himself recently too, saying he became lazy.

I just watched this fight for the first time recently. I thought he got demolished from what I read. Conor actually didn't do too bad.

Back