Fact: Conor has never KO'd anybody with a good chin. His power is the biggest myth of our time.

Obama

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I find it hilarious, that people on here, actually think that Conor has amazing power.

Uhhh lets look at his most noticeable KOs

Eddie Alvarez....A guy known for being dropped in a shit ton of fights but still coming back(maybe the n00b fans don't know this)...Props to eddie alvarez for having amazing recovery but the guy gets drop like in almost every fight....He is also getting up in age, I am not surprised that Conor KO'd him.

Hell I know for a fact, there is way more times that he has been dropped...They are missing the Hansen gif.
dyvcm1.jpg

tumblr_n26slsdLdq1ry1rm7o3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n26slsdLdq1ry1rm7o2_r1_400.gif

Nick_Thompson_Vs_Eddie_Alvarez.gif

0_medium.gif

sgl6dc.jpg

Jose Aldo.....Aldo has always been a great fighter but his chin was cracked before McGregor.
3%2Buppercut.gif

qcOkhZPn8J7k77V4QvfB0SETOShHoSUsZzbblBcR42UWxt5YEqS4cC8-7jjZKLmxZ1Ew8-ZwFNGO38WIJR7L7dBwlrYcn757ygGvJcQ039t2ctPyvlkLVxPt5VYJel4URj8FoI4

Aldo Chin was never the same after this fight...Hell He was such a superior fighter, that I don't think his chin ever really got tested.

tumblr_or09z18Ndp1rofocqo1_500.gif

He got rocked by a basic Jab then dropped by a straight....Max Halloway doesn't have that great of power to be rocking people with fucking jabs, then dropping them with a straight.... he is a volume puncher...This leads me to conclude either Jose Aldo Chin was always complete crap or Mendes destroyed whatever of a chin he had.

Chad Mendes
tumblr_my4bad9H8y1ry1rm7o1_4001.gif

Jose%2BAldo%2BHurts%2BChad%2BMendes%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2BUFC%2B179.gif

3%2Bkd.gif

Jose%2BAldo%2BDrops%2BChad%2BMendes%2BUFC%2B179.gif

TornGrotesqueIndianelephant.gif

I don't think he ever had a good chin to begin with..He just faced a lot of sub-par competition...He gets dropped very easily when he fights competent strikers.

Finally I saved the best for last.

Nate Diaz...The man that people(Conor fanboys) say, has perhaps the best chin ever.

Bendo...Fucking Bendo dropped him lol..Ben, a guy not really known for power...Unlike Conor tho, he wasn't scared to go down to the ground with em.
Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

He also has gotten finished.
josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif

Nate has a good chin.....and Conor Dropping him was good but he never finished him at all.

Sorry but Conor's power doesn't impress me at all...He has never KO'd a person with a good chin. He has only KO'ed Manlets with questionable chins.

Last edited:
Tbh I don't even like C Mac but saying he doesn't have power is silly. How many other fighters can you name that legit dropped Diaz

He has power..But not godlike power like the UFC is trying to make us believe.

Nothing he has done, has been wow worthy in terms of the KO's he has gotten...He has KO'ed Manlets with questionable chins.

Yea, sure pal.
All those guys you mentioned are just so easy to hurt with a strike.
A bunch of wimps, all of them.

You sound like a tough guy.

Max Halloway vs Jose Aldo gif as proof? Is this shit for real?

Yea, sure pal.
All those guys you mentioned are just so easy to hurt with a strike.
A bunch of wimps, all of them.

You sound like a tough guy.

Eddie Alvarez totally is.

Jose Aldo, never really got hit...He was superior to all his opponents so his chin was never really tested then it got destroyed by Manlet Mendes.

Chad Mendes gets dropped pretty easily when facing competent strikers.

Nate Diaz has a good chin....Got dropped by Bendo and finished by thompson.....Conor only dropped him, which is some Bendo had already done.

You put way too much work into this shitty thread.

Max Halloway vs Jose Aldo gif as proof? Is this shit for real?

Are we gonna pretend that Max Halloway has enough power to rock somebody with a jab then drop them with a straight? LMFAO....Seriously?

Getting fucking stunned by a mediocore jab by halloway is all the prove I need that Aldo Chin is gone.

Aldo doesn't have a chin? Well I guess not after Conor destroyed it. Have you ever seen Nate dropped that many times in a fight? Only other time I've seen Nate hurt was against Thompson. Also Conor KO's almost every opponent & makes it look easy.

If you want to degrade Conor's skills, power is the last thing you should go for. Ironically you actually know that Conor has good power & that's why you felt the need to talk shit on it.

Now if your point is that Conor doesn't have as much power as a heavy weight, then you might have an argument

It's true. Conor never ko'd a fighter his own size.

Nate has nowhere near the best chin ever, thats just dumb.

BREAKING: Conor McGregor is no good.

Thanks for blowing this one out of the water, TS. They'll have to scratch his whole career off the record now in light of these astounding revelations.

i dont actually believe conor has remarkable power at all. he has great placement, thats it.

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

^ does this look like a massive hammer of a blow to anyone? he catches aldo right on edge of the chin, thats the only story here. just a little nudge in the right place. he's not roy nelson bombing overhands.

So who would you say has a good chin in the FW or LW division?

Aldo doesn't have a chin? Well I guess not after Conor destroyed it. Have you ever seen Nate dropped that many times in a fight? Only other time I've seen Nate hurt was against Thompson. Also Conor KO's almost every opponent & makes it look easy.

If you want to degrade Conor's skills, power is the last thing you should go for. Ironically you actually know that Conor has good power & that's why you felt the need to talk shit on it.

Now if your point is that Conor doesn't have as much power as a heavy weight, then you might have an argument

Conor destroyed it?

uhhh I posted Mendes dropping him and rocking him.....That fight happened before Conor and is the reason that I feel Aldo Chin was gone.

Bendo dropped Nate......Bendo......Bendo went for the finish so he never had the opportunity to drop nate again, unlike Conor, who was too scurred to go after nate.

Conor KO'd manlets who have questionable chins like sivir.

Power is the first thing I will speak about because it's his biggest myth and I just proved it.

Conor doesn't have much power compared to real boxers.

It's easy to see he has a lot of power if you watch the way fighters react to the punches they block. It's eye-opening for most. Then again, most of you don't know shit about boxing so you don't know what to look for. You think guys winging overhands with all their weight behind them = power.

Back