Fact: Conor has defended his belts twice

I know you're trolling but you've rustled my jimmies. Well done!

He has won belts. He hasn't defended them.

<puh-lease75>

you have severe autism and I feel sorry for you

Fact - you are either a lame attempt at a troll, or have severe mental capacity issues.

TS

giphy.gif

He did defend the FW belt. Aldo failed steroid test by purposefully spilling the urine then calling police. Conor won interim championship belt vs. Chad Mendes and then defended against McAldo in epic fashion.

The first was against Aldo, he had the FW belt from defeating Mendes.

The second was against Alvarez. When RDA pulled out of the fight, he forfeited the LW belt to Conor. Conor then defended the LW belt against Alvarez.

Don't let blind haters try to tarnish the legacy of the GOAT MMA fighter.

Being an idiot wasn’t enough for you. You actually had to prove it to the world, right.

Maybe my favorite response ever in a thread, and is very apropos. I had to make sure to give the author credit.

The second was against Alvarez. When RDA pulled out of the fight, he forfeited the LW belt to Conor. Conor then defended the LW belt against Alvarez.

The Aldo fight wasn't a defense, it was a unification. And I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you're trying to pull on the LW belt. That's just plain retarded...and I don't like using that word.

I agree he defended his FW belt. The fact of the matter is he was the UFC Featherweight title holder, one of 2 at the time, and then defeated another FW fighter while holding the title. Thus defending it.
Can't defend the interim when it wasn't on the line.. if Aldo had won, he doesn't win the interim belt. Just like Conor was introduced as the challenger that fight. You casuals and fanboys, try to spin things every which way, but toward the truth!

He did defend the FW belt. Aldo failed steroid test by purposefully spilling the urine then calling police. Conor won interim championship belt vs. Chad Mendes and then defended against McAldo in epic fashion.

That's a unification, not a defense.

I'm no troll. Notice how my first post has more likes than yours. That's because people realize the facts and not the fiction.

You guys probably believe anything the UFC sells you sheep. You guys probably believe MM is the GOAT fighter of all time.
You must speak for yourself, as the UFC says Conor is some made up GOAT, while the fighters tend to think DJ is top 1 or 2 p4p. Sport is too early and new, to have any Goats yet. And using likes as a means to argue or say one post makes more sense then the other, is very childish and odd in you doing so.

<LikeReally5>

I am really ashamed I come to and post on this site.

Maybe on the FW bit, but I would call it more of a unification than a defense.

Your bit about the LW belt is just completely false. Eddie was the champ when he fought Conor. He beat RDA for that belt.

Shit like this is why people hate Conor fans.

Trolling is so lame these days.

Cat-says-gtfo-cats-27432783-425-332.jpg

49f3284afef2ae2bcad375ac48259c4b.gif

So stupid

Back