Fact: Conor has defended his belts twice

You are probably a troll, since no one can be this stupid. But just in case that you really are this stupid:
The first was against Aldo, he had the FW belt from defeating Mendes.
No, he had the interim title. Aldo had the real one.

The second was against Alvarez. When RDA pulled out of the fight, he forfeited the LW belt to Conor. Conor then defended the LW belt against Alvarez..
No he didn't. RDA lost the belt to Alvarez, who then lost it to Conor.

"When white people try to be athletic".

Please explain this one then:
Solid_effort_at_least.gif

Ban for going full retard

You are probably a troll, since no one can be this stupid. But just in case that you really are this stupid:

No, he had the interim title. Aldo had the real one.

No he didn't. RDA lost the belt to Alvarez, who then lost it to Conor.
I'm no troll. Notice how my first post has more likes than yours. That's because people realize the facts and not the fiction.

You guys probably believe anything the UFC sells you sheep. You guys probably believe MM is the GOAT fighter of all time.

Well done TS... it's amazing how many people don't see that.

DC has never defended his belt, Jones was always the real champ. Fact according to you

The second was against Alvarez. When RDA pulled out of the fight, he forfeited the LW belt to Conor. Conor then defended the LW belt against Alvarez.

Don't let blind haters try to tarnish the legacy of the GOAT MMA fighter.

Some things , you wish you could just unread.

The leprechauns are coming back with their delusions.

The second was against Alvarez. When RDA pulled out of the fight, he forfeited the LW belt to Conor. Conor then defended the LW belt against Alvarez.

Don't let blind haters try to tarnish the legacy of the GOAT MMA fighter.

You never go full white belt brah

I'm no troll. Notice how my first post has more likes than yours. That's because people realize the facts and not the fiction.

You guys probably believe anything the UFC sells you sheep. You guys probably believe MM is the GOAT fighter of all time.
Your OP have more likes because people think the post is hilariously stupid, which it is.

Back