Fact: Conor has defended his belts twice

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The first was against Aldo, he had the FW belt from defeating Mendes.

The second was against Alvarez. When RDA pulled out of the fight, he forfeited the LW belt to Conor. Conor then defended the LW belt against Alvarez.

Don't let blind haters try to tarnish the legacy of the GOAT MMA fighter.

I'm not a Conor hater, but this kind of crappy opening post makes me want to become one.

636229019209493028-194998885_6362290192052744892096958792_394c2064c10b8d79ab18c9ba455bf7b0.jpg.gif

This thread has huge potential.

this just in. i banged anjelina jolie twice in the early 2000s.

The second was against Alvarez. When RDA pulled out of the fight, he forfeited the LW belt to Conor. Conor then defended the LW belt against Alvarez.

Your mental gymnastics were on a par with this guy

cr3ehXgsR56N76E1281g_pool%20backflip.gif

I agree he defended his FW belt. The fact of the matter is he was the UFC Featherweight title holder, one of 2 at the time, and then defeated another FW fighter while holding the title. Thus defending it.

Hey TS:
giphy.gif

WTF?

Idiot ,
Is there anything I can say worse than idiot ?

Fact, the OP has no idea what the word fact means.:D

OP, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read here at sherdog.. At no point in your rambling, incoherent thread were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

So when he fought Nate the first time Aldo had the real belt?
Since we are counting Interim.
Also Nate was the LW champ?
Since RDA forfeited the belt to Conor then Nate tapped Conor?

Back