Facesavers: UMA vs TOPBOXER ?

Fighterdad

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Since my son got bracers(upper and lower) and will prly have them for 1.5 - 2 years, I am looking for a facesaver for him.

I have bought gloves from Topboxer and really like his work, but looking at pictures and Reading reviews here seems to favour the UMA facesavers..

Which one do you favour and why?

Have the UMa, not a bad knock off of the Winning FG 5000. Yeah it's not as good, but, a close replica for a 3rd of the price. Best one close to Winning. Give it a go.

Is that your child in your avatar? Do you feed him double bacon cheeseburgers from mcdonalds every day??

And if you wanted a facesaver for your child, you shoulda paid for a sperm donor and a surrogate!

X4EelIH.png

Is that your child in your avatar? Do you feed him double bacon cheeseburgers from mcdonalds every day??

And if you wanted a facesaver for your child, you shoulda paid for a sperm donor and a surrogate!

X4EelIH.png
Have you ever considered pursuing a career in stand-up?

X4EelIH.png

Your mom said it was a pic of you.

Have the UMa, not a bad knock off of the Winning FG 5000. Yeah it's not as good, but, a close replica for a 3rd of the price. Best one close to Winning. Give it a go.
Thx!

Ordered one last sunday.
Shipping was kinda expensive though...but still cheaper then Winning!

Losers just cant afford to win. SAD!
Oh I like cheap quality stuff, like your mom. the cheap part at least, can say that shes got any other qualitys except for being cheap...lose perhaps...?

Oh I like cheap quality stuff, like your mom. the cheap part at least, can say that shes got any other qualitys except for being cheap...lose perhaps...?
...you admit to paying for sex. Lol.

Plot twist:

@Fighterdad is looking to buy a facesaver for his son... who turns out to be @The bad boy, the illicit product of a forbidden love affair. The father-son relationship is full of long-held resentment and oedipal tension. Also, lots of lame jokes.

Good luck to you both.

Back