Facebook temporarily bans Israeli PM's son over posts

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A Facebook spokesperson said Mr Netanyahu had "posted several posts which included hate speech.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46591270

Interesting why it's only a temporary ban, others have had permanent bans for infractions like that.

It's easy to get amped up on social media and say outrageous things. The problem is he really believes what he is saying. The world gets harder to live in when we have absolutists and ideologue running the show on both sides of the conflict. I think there will never be peace in that region, there is too much hate. Palestinians have their land stolen, Israel is not compensating victims and keeps building illegal settlements and enforces a brutal occupation. There is no end do that. We have to start holding leaders accountable. I applaud facebook for doing the right thing.

Which do I hate more, Facebook in an overly powerful privately held position "legally" restricting free speach, or the US' blind backing and funding of Israel and SA?

I'm having trouble picking a side in this one

Facebook sucks, but upon hearing this.....

Good_comp.jpg

Should be a full ban

Which do I hate more, Facebook in an overly powerful privately held position "legally" restricting free speach, or the US' blind backing and funding of Israel and SA?

I'm having trouble picking a side in this one

239972_8f7a5dd32a84d6108669accfa0ca9ed8.jpg

Second chances for hate speech. Favoritism much.

Palestinians have their land stolen, Israel is not compensating victims and keeps building illegal settlements and enforces a brutal occupation.
As far as I'm concerned the Arabs have been occupying stolen land for 1400 years. That some of that stolen land now has been stolen from them is poetic justice.

Did Twitter or Facebook ban all the Dems who called for Trump or his family to be targeted?

Did that Asian lady get any kind of ban for saying cancel white people?

No? Ok, carry on.

As far as I'm concerned the Arabs have been occupying stolen land for 1400 years. That some of that stolen land now has been stolen from them is poetic justice.
how you get ur land stolen from you? like bro just stay xD

also, cue “free speech” arguments from people who don’t understand the right.

So one of the world's biggest companies owned by a jew gives special treatment to another jew. Chosen people gona choose.

A Facebook spokesperson said Mr Netanyahu had "posted several posts which included hate speech.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46591270

Interesting why it's only a temporary ban, others have had permanent bans for infractions like that.

It's easy to get amped up on social media and say outrageous things. The problem is he really believes what he is saying. The world gets harder to live in when we have absolutists and ideologue running the show on both sides of the conflict. I think there will never be peace in that region, there is too much hate. Palestinians have their land stolen, Israel is not compensating victims and keeps building illegal settlements and enforces a brutal occupation. There is no end do that. We have to start holding leaders accountable. I applaud facebook for doing the right thing.

Guy sounds like a total dumbass

Him and his criminal family to go away and moderate voices to prevail.

We've been down that road. The paleos always end up blowing it up, literally.

Lets face it, if the roles were reversed the arabs would do far worse, and have.

We've been down that road. The paleos always end up blowing it up, literally.

Lets face it, if the roles were reversed the arabs would do far worse, and have.

Historically the Arabs protected the Jews from Christian persocution and slaughter during the Crusades and other times in history.

People have been banned for less.

He has a point here though.

"Hamas, Hezbollah and the Iranian regime have official pages on Facebook. There are also endless pages calling for the destruction of Israel and the murder of Jews. Thousands of violent and extreme left-wing posts against me and my family, including threats of physical violence and immoral murder threats.

"All of these do not violate Facebook's community rules."

Back