Fabricio Werdum vs Alexey Oleynik set for UFC Moscow

Who Wins?

• Total voters
It's a cool fight but I see Werdum taking this one pretty easily. He isn't getting caught in that ezekiel choke.

lol could you imagine if he did though? How fucking epic would that be. From what I remember my professor saying the ezekiel was named after the guy who came into BJJ classes and started submitting all the BB's with it so who knows.

There was a surely no way any of the elite Ufc fighters were fighting on a free card in Moscow. If Russians thought that than they were sorely mistaken.

Btw the last acb card which was "stacked" according to acb fansgad Askarov vs Albaskhanov as co main.

Clearly Werdum vs Oleynik is a bigger fight.

Also Askarov is likely to be on the Prelims of this card.

If it has

Volkov vs???
Zabit vs ????
Werdum vs Oleynik
Emeev, Ankalaev, Askarov, Yan, Khabilov that's way better than even the best ACB cards
There's no way Volkov is on this card if he's not headlining, especially since the guy he just ktfo'd is.

Dana is Ariels source

giphy.gif

lol could you imagine if he did though? How fucking epic would that be. From what I remember my professor saying the ezekiel was named after the guy who came into BJJ classes and started submitting all the BB's with it so who knows.
I would love nothing more. That would be fuckin awesome.

This is the headliner

There was a surely no way any of the elite Ufc fighters were fighting on a free card in Moscow. If Russians thought that than they were sorely mistaken.

Btw the last acb card which was "stacked" according to acb fansgad Askarov vs Albaskhanov as co main.

Clearly Werdum vs Oleynik is a bigger fight.

Also Askarov is likely to be on the Prelims of this card.

If it has

Volkov vs???
Zabit vs ????
Werdum vs Oleynik
Emeev, Ankalaev, Askarov, Yan, Khabilov that's way better than even the best ACB cards
No, I mean mma fans who watch mma, I think, at least more than 6 years kinda dreamed that someday UFC will come to Moscow. I've seen here, I think, someone mentioned same thing with Japan, like fans want to see international fighters and stuff and UFC gives them cards like "Japanese fighters crushing some cans".
I bet they got offered 10+10 or 15+15 at the very max which lead to those consequences

Well yeah,my expectations are most certainly not fullfilled. The level of MMA in Russia is pretty high because there are a lot of promotions to watch like ACB,FNG,WFCA,M-1 also RCC,Pro FC,GTC and even stuff like russian MMA union championships or combat sambo tournaments. Lots of talent everywhere too..."41 year old Oleinik vs 41 year old Werdum" is not something that stands out to me,it feels like a regular next door ACB card. I guess I'm a bit picky here,I understand that "FN" cards are not PPV's and they are not supposed to be good plus UFC is just testing the new market to see how it will react. But they still could have come up with something better than this. Oleinik is almost like a sacrificial lamb in this fight too and he is set up to lose in front of his home crowd,it'll end similar to Rumble vs Gustaffson in that regard.

I'm not sure, but I think Pavlovich got 20+20 and didn't liked it.

You could say "at least Oleynik has a ground game."

Werdum should be favored and for good reason, but Oleynik may surprise. Despite not many KOs, he does have power.
Yeah but he has a ground game against the best grappler in HW division. Werdum will not be subbed by Oleynik. So there is literally no way for Oleynik to win. At least Harris had that puncher's chance.

There's no way Volkov is on this card if he's not headlining, especially since the guy he just ktfo'd is.

I didn't see that this is the headliner. I'm hoping that the fights real but that it's not the headliner

Terrible stylistic matchup for oleynik, but fights are never always as they are on paper.

But on paper werdum destroys him on the ground and beats him standing

I dont think Oleynik stands a chance, Werdum counters his only strength - submissions, and beats him standing.

This one is gonna be good! I am excited.

I like the fight, two old lions against each other. Both are still dangerous but I don't think the winner should be a contention fight at all they should just fight another old dude.

I like the fight, two old lions against each other. Both are still dangerous but I don't think the winner should be a contention fight at all they should just fight another old dude.
Who is in contention above the winner of their match? Reem and ngannou both lost to stipe more recentlyrecently than doom.

So it's not going to be Khabib vs. Conor then. Boo.

Who is in contention above the winner of their match? Reem and ngannou both lost to stipe more recentlyrecently than doom.

Volkov is the #1 contender, followed by the Blaydes vs Reem winner

Back