Fabricio Werdum tired of trash talk culture with Conor McGregor copycats

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
“The guys think you can say whatever you want, and it’s not like that,” Werdum told MMAjunkie after a Wednesday workout session for the media. “He didn’t respect Brazil his last fight. He said a lot of bad things, and it’s not good.”

“These guys try to copy Conor McGregor,” Werdum said. “Conor McGregor did very well, did very good promotion – he’s a very rich guy now. But the other guys try to copy him, and it’s very ridiculous. I don’t like it.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/11/fabric...ash-talk-culture-with-conor-mcgregor-copycats

Yes, they should all be more calm and collected like Werdum. He's a model for sportsmanship and good behavior both inside and outside the cage.

BogusBrilliantDrake.gif

Tony-Ferguson-Fabricio-Werdum.png

fabricio-werdum-colby-covington-1141542.jpg

Sorry Fabricio, if you attack someone with a weapon b/c you don't like the words in their post fight speech... You're kind of acting like a filthy animal.

Remember him trash talking Fedor in the elevator?

Sorry Fabricio, if you attack someone with a weapon b/c you don't like the words in their post fight speech... You're kind of acting like a filthy animal.

what animal have you ever seen using a weapon?

Not giving Werdum a pass for using physical violence, but in my eyes if you use profanities especially against another nationality, YOU are a filthy animal so to speak. Verbal/psychological violence is sometimes even worse in my book.

That guy Covington is clearly bottom of the barrel White trash, shameful to see tbh.

Werdum talking about respect is like Republican blowhards accidentally getting outed as being homosexual.

Yes, they should all be more calm and collected like Werdum. He's a model for sportsmanship and good behavior both inside and outside the cage.

BogusBrilliantDrake.gif

It's kinda ridiculous, but I can't lie. It was hilarious when he front kicked edmund.

McGregor talked tons of smack about Brazil and nobody said a thing. Let's stop pretending this is about what was said and not who said it. You all gobble up whatever Conor or Chael say without question...

He talks as if McGregor invented trash talking. There are plenty of others who actually do it properly unlike McGregor.

“The guys think you can say whatever you want, and it’s not like that,” Werdum told MMAjunkie after a Wednesday workout session for the media. “He didn’t respect Brazil his last fight. He said a lot of bad things, and it’s not good.”

“These guys try to copy Conor McGregor,” Werdum said. “Conor McGregor did very well, did very good promotion – he’s a very rich guy now. But the other guys try to copy him, and it’s very ridiculous. I don’t like it.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/11/fabric...ash-talk-culture-with-conor-mcgregor-copycats
I don't like talk.... I physically attack... fucking animal

Conor wouldn't talk shit about the fans that buy tickets to his fights. At most he bragged that Brazil liked him more that their home town fighter. Nothing like the toxic shit Colby is saying.

In all fairness to Colby, isn't Brazil a violent and corrupt shithole?

Critized others for copying Mcgregor, proceeds to throw boomerang at them

BogusBrilliantDrake.gif

All appropriate correct responses to the assholes in front of him.

Werdum keeping it real.

Back