Fabricio Werdum on Australian Court Date Over Colby Covington Incident

e5e65ad625f9868a7b33f2ed8b6ecc69--snitch-quotes-pin.jpg

If Johnny Depp can bring in dogs and get away with it, Werdum can toss a boomerang at Colby and get away with it.

Bringing in unquarantined animals is more dangerous to Australia than a bump on Colby's melon.

Bringing in unquarantined animals is more dangerous to Australia than a bump on Colby's melon.
I understand your post, but the obvious Sherdog result will be replies about Werdum bringing filthy brazilian animals...

Colby messed up his schtick with this. All those tweets will be mocked with court memes from now on.

Well saying he has "the reason" and calling Colby a bitch doesn't help his case.

Hope nothing happens though.

Hmm.... I guess we need to see the whole video.

This is the First I heard that Snitchington kicked him before Werdum threw the Boome in a Bag. They should be able to review that down at the police headquarters instead of dragging this into court.

I'll bet the whole incident was caught on CCTV. If Werdum's lying he'll be in comedically deep shit :)

Lol at people wondering if Werdum is telling the truth. He’s not. Colby didn’t go up to Werdum talking shit and the hit him with a low kick. Of course Werdum is lying. Werdum went after Colby because of what he said after his last win. It’s not rocket science and it will be used in court as motive.

Colby Magana...the toughest plaintiff on the roster.

I'll bet the whole incident was caught on CCTV. If Werdum's lying he'll be in comedically deep shit :)
Really? How deep can it be? He threw a boomerang at someone. He'll pay a fine, at best. I doubt they'll go to trial & charge him with "perjury" for a statement made at a UFC press conference. There are no jurors in that gallery & he's not under oath.

Lol at people wondering if Werdum is telling the truth. He’s not. Colby didn’t go up to Werdum talking shit and the hit him with a low kick. Of course Werdum is lying. Werdum went after Colby because of what he said after his last win. It’s not rocket science and it will be used in court as motive.
Werdum has witnesses. Colby is a liar and a pussy

Things must be really slow in Australia if their justice system thinks it's worth the time and resources to go after a guy who threw a souvenir plastic boomerang at another guy who instigated him first.

LOLOLOLOL!!! You people are going way too far with this. Motive...lol. Courts don't have time to dick around with bullshit like this. The fact is, for whatever reason, Werdum hit Angela with a boomerang. He'll get a slap on the wrist for it, likely in the form of a fine or, at worst, maybe some "community service," or anger management class. No one was seriously injured. No one used a deadly weapon with intent to cause grave injury. This was basically a teenage scuffle between grown ass men. They're not going to trial....lol. Werdum admitted he threw the boomerang. Australia will hit the foreigner in his pocket for making a scene, like 2 drunken frat boys. Werdum pays fine. Case closed.

Really? How deep can it be? He threw a boomerang at someone. He'll pay a fine, at best. I doubt they'll go to trial & charge him with "perjury" for a statement made at a UFC press conference. There are no jurors in that gallery & he's not under oath.

If he's lying, and Colby did nothing, he's most likely going to end up with an assault conviction. Assault is a violent crime and subject to entry restrictions in many countries including the US.

As a professional fighter who makes his living fighting all around the world that may prove inconvenient :)

Things must be really slow in Australia if their justice system thinks it's worth the time and resources to go after a guy who threw a souvenir plastic boomerang at another guy who instigated him first.
Yea, makes me jealous of their country. In the usa we deal with horrible shit 24/7 due to endless violence, in-fighting, drugs, and what have you. Imagine how nice it would be to live somewhere where the craziest shit is a boomerang incident!

The thing that makes me doubt Werdum's side of the story is that Colby looked completely shook in that video of the confrontation, keeping his mouth shut, running from Werdum and calling the cops. He looked like a victim, not an instigator.

Back