Fabricio Werdum: My Relationship with Chechen Dictator Ramzan Kadyrov is Only ‘for MMA’

What do you think of Werdum's association with Kadyrov?

• Total voters
Filthy animal accepting gifts from an even filthier animal.

Is normal.

29XYmgE.gif

It's really not a separate situation as Werdum was supposedly so incensed that he felt the need to confront Cody over his comments. Meanwhile his good friend is seen as the figurehead behind actual acts terrorism. It's calling out Werdum's double standard hypocrisy without having to spell it out.

Im.a Werdum fan, but this seems the logic thought: how come u get offended when someone says sth racist, but be partners with an actual racist mas murderer ?

We have to wait and see what actually happened man, if what werdum said is true and Colby went up to him talking shit that is a different story than if werdum sucker punched Colby.

Anyway what’s hypocritical about it? Do you have to be a saint to be offended when someone talks shit to you?
Werdum is on record complaining about the lack of respect from Colby and the younger generations, as well as the physical altercation between Werdum and Colby. He's questioned Colby's manhood and threatened to take his life according to Colby. Yet he shows support to a dictator that has openly expressed he supports mercy killings and has been accused of killing any potential political rival and defectors from his own military.

I hope there's a compartment to hold his boomerang in that car

If Kadyrov asks a fighter "I will sponsor you", do you think they can easily say no?
Kadyrov bless....

Covington bad
Kadyrov good

Werdum’s moral compass is highly flexible...

Kadyrov isn't just a run of the mill businessman scumbag poitician, he's a true tyrannical dictator. Werdum, or anyone else promoting him for money, is being a scumbag themselves.

Of course, this thread has now become a web of semantic arguments.

For all his clowning around, Werdum is a dirty opportunist living off the blood money of a murderous tin pot dictator. It's like saying....."yeah I'm good friends with Adolf, but I try to stay clear of his politics. " And to think Werdum accused Mcgregor of having low morals regarding his obsession with money.

Back