Fabricio Werdum calls failed USADA test 'misunderstanding' in first statement

While that is 100% true, USADA provides a list of verified supplements from accredited labs to all the athletes in their testing protocol. If you take something that’s not on that list then you are responsible for the positive test.
True. Although to a degree, I guess that might limit you In terms of what you have available to you.

Not everything has evolved In the industry to the point where It's 3rd party tested.

but yeah I would agree that they're responsible.

Has there been anyone popped by the USADA who has actually admitted to knowingly using? The excuses are fucking ridiculous at this point.

Has there been anyone popped by the USADA who has actually admitted to knowingly using? The excuses are fucking ridiculous at this point.
Cro Cop admitted to taking hgh for medical purposes or something and his test even came out clean. They asked him to snitch on other fighters and he told them to fuck off.

True. Although to a degree, I guess that might limit you In terms of what you have available to you.

Not everything has evolved In the industry to the point where It's 3rd party tested.

but yeah I would agree that they're responsible.
Yeah, but most of these guys getting popped by “tainted” supplements have the kind of money that they can easily afford to have their supplements tested if they want to take other things. I just don’t buy any of their excuses.

images

fabricio-werdum-ufc-188-postfight-2.jpg

does anyone have a side to side comparison between werdum against cain and against miocic?

No, but I've spent many years studying nutrition and all things In that realm. It is quite a rampant Issue and super common.

There's a ton of Info about this online for anyone who wanted to research It.

Many of these guys are bullshitting when It comes to these excuses but tainted supplements Is a real issue and It can happen to anyone.

Its an issue because the only people that would complain about tainted supplements are athletes that compete and got caught. They're the ones causing the public to believe that supplements are tainted... But they're not. They got caught and they're trying to hide the fact that they're cheating little bitches.

Like the people in the ER with a foreign object stuck in their ass, nobody ever says “Ay I was just having a good time”.
There always seems to be foul play.

I showed up to a seminar he did covered in Testosterone gel and asked to roll with him.

not srs

He's probably just reverting back to his trolling ways here because he knows that B-sample is coming in no matter what he says now. As a rule of thumb I don't think that anyone who uses the word "misunderstanding" in their own defense is ever really innocent. I remember once my ex caught me messing around somehow and I used that word....I knew it was a mistake as soon as it left my mouth.

How is testing positive a misunderstanding?

Oh lets see, when its dick pills or tainted supplements, traces in tap water or meat or when the a sample tests positive but the b sample doesnt

he had the look of a cheater lol

he took a year off after having the performance of his life vs cain and then he comes back vs stipe looking like a 50 year old alcoholic - gut, really soft, muscles shrinking etc. and then he got slept in 3 minutes. he hasnt been the same since

the eye test kinda gave it away a while ago. he took a year off and came back looking like he aged 5-10 more years

TIL - 50 year old alcoholics look like ufc heavyweights

Nah fuck off bro

Since he said that it's likely some Lyoto bullshit

Back