Fabricio Werdum calls failed USADA test 'misunderstanding' in first statement

USADA was a mistake. fuck dana and lorenzo

I mean, tainted supplements Is a genuine and rampant issue..whether people want to believe It or not.

Obviously a lot of those sorts of excuses can be bullshit but It does happen frequently.

I just hate misunderstandings, especially when I fail to beat the drug tests!

Oh, what a surprise. He denies it. That's like so rare.

Just want to say a big thanks to the USADA boys for taking down yet another cheater, and a filthy animal one at that. Cleaning up the sport one drug test at a time.

#USADAbless

He misunderstood Colby when he told him to stick it up his ass

I mean, tainted supplements Is a genuine and rampant issue..whether people want to believe It or not.

Obviously a lot of those sorts of excuses can be bullshit but It does happen frequently.
While that is 100% true, USADA provides a list of verified supplements from accredited labs to all the athletes in their testing protocol. If you take something that’s not on that list then you are responsible for the positive test.

Thank you USADA making the sport just a little bit cleaner. Surprised about Werdum tho, he looked like dogshit his last fight. I wonder what he popped for.

Werdum misunderstood that a positive test is not a misunderstanding.

Is this the first use of the excuse "misunderstanding"?

If the test is positive that means good right?

how do you know?

do you test protein powders and creatine for roids in your free time or some shit?

how do you know?

do you test protein powders and creatine for roids in your free time or some shit?
No, but I've spent many years studying nutrition and all things In that realm. It is quite a rampant Issue and super common.

There's a ton of Info about this online for anyone who wanted to research It.

Many of these guys are bullshitting when It comes to these excuses but tainted supplements Is a real issue and It can happen to anyone.

Back