Fabricio Werdum : ‘I’m happy to be a company guy’

Werdum - "I'm happy to be a cock guy... so much cock guy."

This feels refreshing nowadays.

He should be happy, his purse is fine for the level of name he is.
Could it be better? Yeah, slightly. But is it worth moaning over? Probably not

tumblr_ngn9ouV6BD1u32w9wo1_500.gif

He has no room to complain anyway. He lost to Overeem or he would have been given another title shot by now.

Cormier was successful at HW he was in the top 5 when he left the division to fight at LHW

It kinda sucks that they're making him run through the entire division to get another shot, at HW any of these up and coming guys might get lucky and KO him even though he's on a higher level than them.

Omg wow disgusting ass kissing, lost all respect for him and he needs my respect in this business

If he beats Volkov there isn't really anyone else for the winner of Stipe/DC to fight unless DC decides to defend the LHW belt next so I'm sure he's got a shot coming

Cain is planning to fight on the same card as Stipe/DC. They will give him the title shot over Werdum if he wins.

its not like hes beaten a top contender to get a shot either. he got to fight walt harris on short notice and then he lost to reem, and then beat tybura by decision in a boring fight. reem before losing to ngannou had a better claim for a title shot

Werdum has a $400,000 purse so he sure as hell is happy to collect that fighting the Walt Harris and Tybura's of the UFC.

Now they even gave his commentating gig back so yea he should be a company guy not to mention I bet this is his 'passive aggressive trolling' with the fact he constantly repeated that 'company guy' line.

He sure is fighting July 7.. he needs the check his CAA bookings can keep him afloat for so long.
so whats up with cain? was checking some pic of his today. is he fighting this year?

Good! Love Werdum! Make your $$$!

And please send Cain on another how ever long its been lay off again by beating his ass again. Thanks

so whats up with cain? was checking some pic of his today. is he fighting this year?

He is training, his normal training schedule he is getting back into shape he plans on fighting on the international fight week card with DC and Luke also aiming to be on it. Currently helping Khabib with some good old wrestling.

Probably searching for an opponent could very well be the winner of this weekends fight.. since all the other top guys seems to be paring off:

Curtis Blaydes vs Reem in June
Stipe vs DC in July
Francis vs Lewis July/August
Cain vs winner of Drago/Werdum for July
Mark Hunt vs AA maybe ?

While JDS and Big Ben also need to deal with USADA.

He is training, his normal training schedule he is getting back into shape he plans on fighting on the international fight week card with DC and Luke also aiming to be on it. Currently helping Khabib with some good old wrestling.

Probably searching for an opponent could very well be the winner of this weekends fight.. since all the other top guys seems to be paring off:

Curtis Blaydes vs Reem in June
Stipe vs DC in July
Francis vs Lewis July/August
Cain vs winner of Drago/Werdum for July
Mark Hunt vs AA maybe ?

While JDS and Big Ben also need to deal with USADA.
are you sure he's healthy?

Didn't he only lose his commentary job because he called Tony Ferguson a f:eek::eek: in Spanish?

Back