Fabrício Werdum vs. Marcin Tybura

Can we stop the fucking hugging in the middle of fights...

Yeah it's like the opposite of fighting. It doesn't make any sense to me. Be nice, fine... but in the ring, spend your time punching please.

jacksons fell tf off

guy cant even throw a proper punch. that was a strange ass performance by tybura

had to work til 8 and when i finally sat down to see about watching this i read some of the threads about the fights.

maybe i skip this one.

Here is the problem for Tybura as a fighter....he's got almost no boxing ability. He should focus a large portion of his camp just on hands.
Yeah, he his punching was a non factor. When he did throw hands it was a weird pawing thing.

@SRN

giphy.gif

tYrzAZc.gif

IYB6XVb.gif

Not bad. Now if only Cain could get healthy and bless us with a Werdum rematch.

Stipe right now in his living room

source.gif

At least his fights ended up in faster good finishes. These guys move like fucking dinosaurs!

giphy.gif

A lot of underwhelming decisions on this card. Brown-Camacho being one of the exceptions.

Sucks for the people who actually bought tickets and sat through this shit hole of a card...

Good. Werdum could use his show pay to cover damages...and win bonus to cover Colby’s legal costs.

The fighters on the main card put a 10-8 beating on the fans in every round

Lol rly?

Better than Werdums last opponet

Dont forget, Werdum is in top 10 HW of all time, possibly top 5.

Werdums last opponent was a day before replacement so thats not really relevant

Your post is confusing cant tell if you are defending Tybura or idk

Bold prediction:tonight's post fight show will have lowest ratings they've ever had. Nothing interesting to discuss

fuck this shit card. WORST CARD EVER!!!! Burn it with fire. The UFC need to pay me for watching this shit.

giphy.gif

LOL...

I didn’t hear the score. I’d appreciate help here ( by supplying it )

Werdum is what Velasquez (what a bust) was supposed to be, just in his own style. Active, always in contention.

Tybura pretty solid performance. Needs to work on his cardio, and add some attacks and he could possibly be a contender for the belt in a few years. He looked solid even in a loss.

had to work til 8 and when i finally sat down to see about watching this i read some of the threads about the fights.

maybe i skip this one.
You should....You really should.

Back