Fabian Edwards the Brother of Leon Rocky Edwards. Just KOD someone with a flying knee.

Very impressed with his pro debut and he seemed to be absolutely killing people in his amateur fights. If brother is a pretty underrated fighter imo and I hope Fabian can live up to the hype.

Very impressed with his pro debut and he seemed to be absolutely killing people in his amateur fights. If brother is a pretty underrated fighter imo and I hope Fabian can live up to the hype.

Have we ever seen two brothers in the ufc

Were the Rosholts in the UFC at the same time?
IIRC Jake was on his way out when Jared was coming in but if that answer doesn't help there are triplets in Anderson, Wanderlei and Thiago Silva :p

Why do these MMA nubs just duck into it? F level athleticism, I wouldve destroyed these guys.

LOL , shows you how much I pay attention to the HW division I thought they were the same fighter

I don't blame you for not paying attention. All of their fights were terrible. The highlight of both brothers' careers was when Jake beat zombie Leben, who clearly wasn't sober during his training camp for that fight.

34g28f6.gif

301gd4k.gif

His striking looked good leading up to that. Forgotten Name he was fighting wanted no part of entire fight

Back