Faber should thank Dillashaw for making TAM's record in UFC title fights look less pathetic

Is No Chin still Faber's boy or is TJ his boy now?

If No Chin is actually serious about his MMA career then he should leave TAF and join a different gym.

Is No Chin still Faber's boy or is TJ his boy now?

If No Chin is actually serious about his MMA career then he should leave TAF and join a different gym.

Rumor going on that TJ adopted him before the fight.

Cody.jpg

They cant be a joke if they actually got to the big dance so many times.

I don't think they're a joke, but you're well aware that your logic is not sound. In this day & age you can talk your way into a title fight.

I don't think they're a joke, but you're well aware that your logic is not sound. In this day & age you can talk your way into a title fight.
This is true. But context matters and i dont think any TAM members talked their way to an undeserved title shot

Even though I don't like Dillasnake he definitely made the right decision leaving those choke artists of a gym.
Their name couldn't be more ironic as always finishing 2nd is pretty much the definition of beta.

That doesnt make sense here as there has been champs from TAM
It makes sense for most of them. Making it to a title shot and never touching UFC gold.
Mendes, Faber, Benivedez........you get the point champ.

Even though I don't like Dillasnake he definitely made the right decision leaving those choke artists of a gym.
Their name couldn't be more ironic as always finishing 2nd is pretty much the definition of beta.

They are just cursed lol. No one who commits to TAM gym will ever grab a UFC title.... Except TJ.

Updated with the new 4-11 record.

King TJ living in TAM's head

giphy.gif

Back