Faber should thank Dillashaw for making TAM's record in UFC title fights look less pathetic

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Team Alpha Male is 4-11 (Updated) in UFC title fights, with 3 of those wins coming from Dillashaw himself and the other from Garbrandt, who doesn't even train at the barren shithole that is Team Alpha Male, during fight camp

3-0 Dillashaw
0-4 Faber
0-2 Benavidez
0-3 Mendes

1-2 Garbrandt (Updated 05.08.2018)

Imagine what kind of a joke they would look like with a title fight record of 0-10 if Dillashaw never belonged to TAM, and Garbrandt wasn't kind enough to make it look like he's under TAM banner despite never really preparing for a fight there.

Tyler Jeffrey Dillashaw and Dominick Cruz are the real owners of Team Alpha Male
, Dillashaw being responsible for the successful TAM title fights, and Cruz being responsible for the failed TAM title fights.

601ed1558adcab9cf12d54299c54a567.jpg

a19b75894870613e23e84f8b97559bef.jpg

Last edited:
Idk man

Tj ko'ing cody was like take away all that tj victory for TAM

So theyre like 0-11

HOW DOES ADDING A WIN FOR DILLASHAW LOOK BETTER FOR TAM THAN A LOSS FOR GARBRANDT?

HOW DOES ADDING A WIN FOR DILLASHAW LOOK BETTER FOR TAM THAN A LOSS FOR GARBRANDT?

It doesn't, But at least Faber can make himself feel better by thinking they had an effect in building up a fighter who actually wins UFC title fights.

They cant be a joke if they actually got to the big dance so many times.

^^ I thought it wouldn't need an explanation, but oh well.

Great thread and great points, but yeah - you'll have to do a lot of explanations because people don't tend to comprehend and learn facts :D

Well if you're unlucky enough to live in Sacramento the other option is the Cesar Gracie gym with the Diaz bros etc, and those guys haven't got near a title, making TAM look godly.

It doesn't, But at least Faber can make himself feel better by thinking they had an effect in building up a fighter who actually wins UFC title fights.

Without Faber Dillashaw would be a busboy in Venice Beach.

I like you TS but this is a pretty pathetic hate thread.

Why would he thank him? TJ doesn't fight for TAM anymore and is a bitter rival. Also how's it pathetic to fight for a title even if you lose?

Maybe Cruz, MM, and TJ are just that good. I think that's it because TAM is has a lot of talent.

Without Faber Dillashaw would be a busboy in Venice Beach.

How do you know? Maybe he would've just started at a different gym and be just as successful? He's obviously very talented

And Faber would be the biggest running joke for title fight records without Dillashaw helping them out.

Why would he thank him? TJ doesn't fight for TAM anymore and is a bitter rival. Also how's it pathetic to fight for a title even if you lose.

tenor.gif

I know dude, I'm just messing around and having a little bit of fun

Back