f42's Big "Give that (wo)man a wiki!!!" thread

@Cocakillbana @Mafanofe btw i'm making a muay thai blog. I will embed fight records from a google spreadsheets document. Mafanoe if you have any records as excel/google spreadsheets files it'd be grrrreaat!! :D Far from done but i can pm a link if you're curious

@Cocakillbana @Mafanofe btw i'm making a muay thai blog. I will embed fight records from a google spreadsheets document. Mafanoe if you have any records as excel/google spreadsheets files it'd be grrrreaat!! :D Far from done but i can pm a link if you're curious

i dont have but i can help you on track fights :)

cool initiative bro, most of the muaythai blogs only wtrite a small note about what happen in the stadiums and keep talking about farangs or about guys who moved to kickboxing,it can be a very good thing in near future

i dont lied folks,just had a big layoff on my available time for this

but now im back!!

as promissed Takeru and Thanonchai pages

i will start with takeru because it is easyer

i also pretend to do Nasukawa page,lets enter on his hypetrain

I decided to make a page of the winner of the "battle of good prospects" Mezouari vs Pashporin,

Well im still going to make Takeru-Thanonchai-Tenshin pages,but for now i made Mezouari because it was easier and he is going to fight on Kunlun final 8 against Grigorian.

He is already a notable enough prospect and fun to watch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Mezouari

Also Bulaid, Hiramoto and Spetcu are young prospects. Not sure where they stand, but I think they are notable enough.

Question: if i make Zouggary wiki page its going to be accepted by them?

Always wanted to make his page but he wasnt notable enough for Wiki criteria,but since now i think he is already Shootboxing Champ and Finalist and fought some well known names

Not wiki notable yet but decent enough chance nobody would delete it I would say.

Not wiki notable yet but decent enough chance nobody would delete it I would say.
well i am going for the safe one first making Bulaid page(never made because i dont like too much to watch him) and then im going to try Zouggary

he is a future Glory title contender thats for sure,i even think that he can outclass RVR

i can state that Zouggary is top 10 on glory rankings,it could help

Glory rankings have no notability. Regarding Zouggary, the featherweight division in Glory is rather average. And I even doubt he can beat older RvR, Robin shouldn"t look in the future like in his last fight. Beating Massaro Glunder wasn"t big achievement, he"s overrated as fuck. Zouggary looked good because Massaro isn"t good, he would have been already exposed by an experienced fighter.

I invite you first to open Bulaid, then maybe Hiramoto. Spetcu and even Zouggary can wait more and confirm.

the problem on making Riramoto page is that he is fighting now on a weight class where almost no one haves a page

i am already going to do Bulaid page,just lazy now because its going to be a big record to track

I was pleasantly surprised recently when I could click through wiki pages for some stadium Thais. Probs to everyone working on this.

Happy to do so. Gimmie a day or so. Just don't tell anyone I un-ironically like Takeru. Gotta keep up at least a modicum of hipster-ness.

consider your secret safe ;)

in fact i will need you a little bit more than a help with Takeru Page,because i am starting Tenshin page in this Friday and then start Koya page next week are on my plans

References don't matter, he isn't wiki notable as of right now. Basically if someone wants it deleted it'll be deleted. KB wikipedia is terrible at the moment though, tons of pages that don't pass the rules but nobody is deleting them.

Back